• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Rukia said:
f2b440b571417e869b1e8f502f401629-d3ighpe.jpg
Lyrev smirked at the question,hugging Crowley as the demon stood with his back turned to him.

"I have no idea,but I guess I was born with that ability. Tonight I will show you more about what I can do...Je vais te sucer jusqu'à ce que tu cries mon nom comme vous l'avez fait hier soir.Mais vous avez fait un excellent travail aussi bien. J'aime le sentiment de ton cul contre moi ."

He took a cup of coffee for himself,drinking it with a smile.

"Where are you taking me today?"

"Mon sperme coule de ton cul à nouveau, l'amour. Que diriez-vous un rapide soixante neuf dans la douche avant de partir? Je suis assez sûr nous avons tous deux besoin de nous vider avant de partir." Crowley said, as he slapped the half-breed on the ass before waking to the bathroom. "I was thinking that we could do the regular tourist shit. Then maybe go to a castle and have fun in the dungeon? After that, I'll make some food and we'll actually get some sleep tonight."

TerrinX said:
Lucy looked over Claudine's shoulder with mild curiosity to what she was reading about.
"Bonjour, please, would you mind explaining what it is that you reading?" The white haired girl asked resting her head beside Claudine's.

@Libra259
(whoops nvm!) "Oh a simple book on this villages so called magic." Claudine replies with a smile while looking up at the girl.

Soren

For once he wasn't in the mansion, which was a surprise in of itself. He abhorred crowds, small or large. So whatever possessed him to venture into town was beyond him. The vampire had had the passing whim that maybe he'd feed whilst there but knowing how things usually panned out, he doubted he'd be able to withstand the people long enough to pick anyone out.

"Djävlar-" He hissed as a man bumped into him, and though the human had apologized, the male fixed him with an expression fit to kill. He wasn't usually this awful tempered.

@Gabriel97 ((Ahh, I see.)) @Rukia @FireMaiden

K'tal saw Alucard just...die. "Umm...Okay? That solves a problem, I guess." He turned back to Alyiah with a nervous smile. "Other than a death threat to Alucard," he answered, "no. Although, I think your father likes me!" K'tal was so happy to gain Alyiah's father's approval. The blessing of a god could prove useful at times. He turned around and starting heading towards his room. "We should head back," he said with a smile on his face.

K'tal called on Belle via telepathy. Queen B, I need you here. We need to talk about the booming ghoul population, and possible solutions. He brought the two plates of steak to a table in front of a couch he had plopped down on. He turned on the TV and watched the news. "Emergency announcement:" the anchorman said, "there have been multiple reports of 'violent cannibalism' during night hours over the last couple of weeks. Citizens are urged to stay inside from sundown, to sunrise. Reports say that the cause is a new drug, but citizens say that they look like..." the anchorman chuckled "...'zombies'." K'tal telepathically called Belle again. Yeah, B, I need you here now. It's worse than I thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lyrev walked behind Crowley in the bathroom,biting his shoulder in the way there.

"Eh bien, vous ne remplissez -moi plus tôt. Je peux encore sentir votre goût dans ma bouche.Mais oui,nous allons prendre une douche rapide donc je ne plaisante pas votre maison.Douche avec vous est toujours amusant."

He turned the water on and hopped in first,groaning with pleasure when the warm water embraced him.

"I am taking the Crowley Tourist Course. I will pay you later with a new bed. What exactly there is to do here in London? Besides hot demons,of course."

Rukia said:
Lyrev walked behind Crowley in the bathroom,biting his shoulder in the way there.

"Eh bien, vous ne remplissez -moi plus tôt. Je peux encore sentir votre goût dans ma bouche.Mais oui,nous allons prendre une douche rapide donc je ne plaisante pas votre maison.Douche avec vous est toujours amusant."

He turned the water on and hopped in first,groaning with pleasure when the warm water embraced him.

"I am taking the Crowley Tourist Course. I will pay you later with a new bed. What exactly there is to do here in London? Besides hot demons,of course."

"Well, we could go to the London Dungeon, the Globe Theater, the list goes on." Crowley was feeling the pheromones again. Luckily, it wasn't as strong as before. He somewhat hated that Lyrev made him this way. He wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled the two closer so that they were touching chest to back. "Vous êtes sûr un garçon sale. Voulez-vous papa pour frotter vos entrailles?"

MightBeASithLord said:
K'tal called on Belle via telepathy. Queen B, I need you here. We need to talk about the booming ghoul population, and possible solutions. He brought the two plates of steak to a table in front of a couch he had plopped down on. He turned on the TV and watched the news. "Emergency announcement:" the anchorman said, "there have been multiple reports of 'violent cannibalism' during night hours over the last couple of weeks. Citizens are urged to stay inside from sundown, to sunrise. Reports say that the cause is a new drug, but citizens say that they look like..." the anchorman chuckled "...'zombies'." K'tal telepathically called Belle again. Yeah, B, I need you here now. It's worse than I thought.
"Really? I never thought you were a person to ask for help," Bella mused. "Mind telling me where you are?"

FireMaiden said:
"Really? I never thought you were a person to ask for help," Bella mused. "Mind telling me where you are?"
Save the snark for later, K'tal replied, I'm at a Ritz Carlton in Colorado, floor 1633. I have Alyiah here, too, just to let you know. I met her father, actually. He's a nice guy. Intimidating, but kind.

MightBeASithLord said:
Save the snark for later, K'tal replied, I'm at a Ritz Carlton in Colorado, floor 1633. I have Alyiah here, too, just to let you know. I met her father, actually. He's a nice guy. Intimidating, but kind.
"How the hell are in Colorado? That like four, five states away," Bella scoffed. "I'll be there soon."

@FireMaiden @Rukia

I can teleport, you know these things! Just be quick.

K'tal began to eat his steak, which was cooked perfectly. He loved medium rare. "Alyiah," he called calmly, despite what the news said, "if you don't mind me asking, why are you down here? Don't you wanna be with your dad? Also, your steak's gonna get cold if you don't eat it." He thought Alyiah could use some form of a distraction from the ghoul news. Plus, K'tal never really learned about her home life. "I'll tell you my back story in return, if it helps break the ice. More than just the Nosferatu part." Then again, she didn't know about his either, other than the whole, spiritual heir thing.

MightBeASithLord said:
@FireMaiden @Rukia
I can teleport, you know these things! Just be quick.

K'tal began to eat his steak, which was cooked perfectly. He loved medium rare. "Alyiah," he called calmly, despite what the news said, "if you don't mind me asking, why are you down here? Don't you wanna be with your dad? Also, your steak's gonna get cold if you don't eat it." He thought Alyiah could use some form of a distraction from the ghoul news. Plus, K'tal never really learned about her home life. "I'll tell you my back story in return, if it helps break the ice. More than just the Nosferatu part." Then again, she didn't know about his either, other than the whole, spiritual heir thing.
"Then teleport me."

FireMaiden said:
"Then teleport me."
Fine! You don't have to shout... K'tal used his blood magic to grab Belle through her shadow, and bring her to the hotel room. "Hello, your majesty." He said with a smirk, "Enjoyed the trip?"

MightBeASithLord said:
Fine! You don't have to shout... K'tal used his blood magic to grab Belle through her shadow, and bring her to the hotel room. "Hello, your majesty." He said with a smirk, "Enjoyed the trip?"
Bella rolled her eyes, "So, what's happening?"

@FireMaiden

"I'll keep this brief." K'tal summoned shadows to from tiny humanoids. "The amount of ghouls in proportion to humans have skyrocketed over the last month or so. In fact, ghoul population is almost equal to humans." K'tal looked at his little creations intently. He continued his explanation. "Although, these ghouls are different. They don't show any typical signs of being infected by a vampire. The eyes are black, as opposed to whited out. The skin looks more decayed than usual, and ghouls seem to straight up mutilate their prey. Not simple eat them, like usual. Any idea about their origins?"

@Rukia

K'tal looked at Alyiah, hoping that he wasn't scaring her with the news. Then again, she dealt with someone like Alucard. This probably isn't too bad.

MightBeASithLord said:
@FireMaiden @Rukia
"I'll keep this brief." K'tal summoned shadows to from tiny humanoids. "The amount of ghouls in proportion to humans have skyrocketed over the last month or so. In fact, ghoul population is almost equal to humans." K'tal looked at his little creations intently. He continued his explanation. "Although, these ghouls are different. They don't show any typical signs of being infected by a vampire. The eyes are black, as opposed to whited out. The skin looks more decayed than usual, and ghouls seem to straight up mutilate their prey. Not simple eat them, like usual. Any idea about their origins?"
"Only one vampire comes to mind and I think you know which," Bella said with a serious tone. She furrowed her brows. "But why now? Alucard normally doesn't do large scale attacks like that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back