• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

(I'm back,sorry everyone. I had random family in my house. I hate random family in my house.)

c89d94e66e694775878635f0b1751df4.jpg
Alyiah had drifted off through their conversation,having been listening to things that her father had been saying in the Realm of Gods. That happened sometimes when she allowed him to take over. She blinked to have her concentration back and looked at K'tal.

"Sorry,did you ask me something K'tal? I was a bit...distracted. Could you-" She interrupted herself once she noticed Bella standing in the room. "My queen! It is very good to see you again."

Last edited by a moderator:
f2b440b571417e869b1e8f502f401629-d3ighpe.jpg
"Wherever you choose is fine to me,I'm actually dying to have some city air inside my lungs. Even if that air smells like fish and chips."

Lyrev allowed Crowley to hug him through his back,smiling as he felt the demon's body against his. Of course,his own body reacted immediately to the touch. That would apparently never change.

"Oh,s'il vous plaît papa.Je suis un garçon sale. Je pense que quelqu'un doit me punir.De préférence punir mon cul aussi."

Rukia said:
"Wherever you choose is fine to me,I'm actually dying to have some city air inside my lungs. Even if that air smells like fish and chips."

Lyrev allowed Crowley to hug him through his back,smiling as he felt the demon's body against his. Of course,his own body reacted immediately to the touch. That would apparently never change.

"Oh,s'il vous plaît papa.Je suis un garçon sale. Je pense que quelqu'un doit me punir.De préférence punir mon cul aussi."

"What's wrong with fish and chips?" Crowley asked, before leaning closer to the half-breed's ear.

"Je ne sais pas. Il pourrait faire un gâchis." Crowley whispered, before pulling back. He wanted to see how the Frenchman might respond to a bit of teasing. "Laissant tout mon sperme dans votre trou du cul peut être un peu trop salissant pour vous."

Lyrev's eyes glistened at the teasing. He grabbed Crowley and pinned him against the bathroom's wall,leaning against him so he would stay there.

"Si elle devient trop salissant je vais le nettoyer avec ma langue,papa.Et puis,je vais vous faire me soufflez jusqu'à ce que je fais un gâchis de vous."

Rukia said:
Lyrev's eyes glistened at the teasing. He grabbed Crowley and pinned him against the bathroom's wall,leaning against him so he would stay there.

"Si elle devient trop salissant je vais le nettoyer avec ma langue,papa.Et puis,je vais vous faire me soufflez jusqu'à ce que je fais un gâchis de vous."

"Êtes-vous sûr? Vous pouvez ne pas aimer le goût du sperme de papa." Crowley said with a smile. He loved to play like this game. "Même si nous le faisons, papa n'a pas de lubrifiant. coq de papa pourrait vous diviser en deux." Crowley grabbed

"Papa devra faire face à ce danger.Croyez-moi mon cher,baise ma bouche est utile d'avoir votre split bite dans la moitié.Je vais aller assez profonde pour que vos boules vont disparaître à l'intérieur de ma gorge."

If Crowley wanted dirty talking,that was exactly what the half-breed would give to him. Lyrev was perfectly happy to tease until the demon couldn't resist him anymore.

Rukia said:
"Papa devra faire face à ce danger.Croyez-moi mon cher,baise ma bouche est utile d'avoir votre split bite dans la moitié.Je vais aller assez profonde pour que vos boules vont disparaître à l'intérieur de ma gorge."
If Crowley wanted dirty talking,that was exactly what the half-breed would give to him. Lyrev was perfectly happy to tease until the demon couldn't resist him anymore.

Crowley was getting giddy. It was his turn to push the half-breed into the wall. "Quelle est la largeur que vous voulez que votre petit trou du cul d'être par le temps papa est fait avec vous? Papa pourrait avoir besoin de vous pour desserrer votre petit Connard avec vos doigts pour lui pendant qu'il baise la gorge." The demon pushed him down onto his knees and held him by his neck. "Ceci est votre punition pour être une petite salope. Maintenant, ouvrez grand pour papa."

Lyrev smiled innocently to Crowley,his face blushing lightly. He could very well play the paper that the demon wanted him to play. He allowed himself to pushed to his knees,then lowered his hand to do what Crowley had asked.

"Oui papa.Je vais ouvrir si sauvage que vous serez en mesure d'adapter votre poing en moi.Je serai toujours ouvert pour vous.Mais s'il vous plaît,ne me faites pas attendre."

His smile fully showed his desire as he looked up at his favorite demon. The tour through London would apparently have to wait a bit.

- Fade To Black -

@Rukia

K'tal restated his question. "What was your home life like? Why are you down here, as opposed to your homeland with your father? If it helps, I'll tell you about my past in return. Not just the Nosferatu thing, but the whole deal."

@FireMaiden

"Well, as much as I'd like to believe you, there are two big problems with your theory." K'tal leaned back on the couch before he continued his retort. "One, Alucard's dead. Yeah, real sudden. Two, he's still a vampire. The symptoms won't line up. There's no vitality, no form of sentience, or even a trace of hunger. Just...mindless blood lust and intolerable amounts of screaming. In all my research of these ghouls, as short a time that may be, they show signs of a completely different origin, void of any vampiric ties. Although, I can't seem to pinpoint it the main being."

Alyiah looked down at her own hands when K'tal asked his question. Could she trust him with her secret? Her father seemed to think so. And the man was honorable,she knew he wouldn't intentionally harm her.

But Bella was another story.

So instead of talking,Alyiah projected her thoughts to K'tal. Only him could listen to her now.

"I will tell you my story,K'tal.My life has been very happy.I am the daughter of one the most powerful queens in Altaria.But my birth came with a prophecy.I can't...die.Well,I can. But if I die,I will cause an explosion that will wipe hundreds of realms along with me.My kingdom is currently under attack,and my mother sent me to this realm because it is the farthest one from Altaria. I am mostly trying to stay alive."

(( So sorry I was out with family ))

"So you don't believe magic?" Lucy said peering closer at the book.

"This is rubbish..." She said sighing looking at the girl with her red eyes.

@Libra259

"Um rubbish? I don't appreciate you coming in here and asking what I am reading then calling it rubbish. Do you believe hm?" Claudine asks obviously slightly irritated. Who did this girl think she was. This magic may not be the best but it certainly was not rubbish. It was her mothers early magic.

"Of course. My mother and sister were killed by witch trial. I can never forget." She said calmly walking over to a nearby shelf with a book of records hanging open on the side. Lucy studied it for a bit, shifting through pages. "Ah, here. this is a real book of magic.." she said as four black tendril's started to form on the corners of her back, they were jagged and zigzaggy like pitch black lightning with pointed tips. Growing a bit, each moving outwards in a random direction before darting down the line of bookshelves and into a hall with incredible speed, causing a storm of wind to whip up. Eventually coming back to Lucy a few seconds later with a book held by its corners and handing it to Lucy before retreating into her dress.

"This is a book worthy for those of magic."

@Libra259

"That is a book of black magic. I want nothing to do with black magic. This book is plently worthy now if you'd excuse me. I must be getting going to help the other villagers." Claudine says with a sigh. Yes she was very offended. Who wouldnt be. She flat out said her mothers book wasnt worthy of a true magic user. That was quite insulting but she wasnt glinf to dwell something so stupid. She heads out of the library and begins to help around the village. @TerrinX

"I don't see why not. There is nothing wrong with Dark Arts. Simply how it is used.....Your human no? I can smell it, so why are you here?" She asked quite curiously as she followed the girl to the village with great interest.

@Libra259

TerrinX said:
"I don't see why not. There is nothing wrong with Dark Arts. Simply how it is used.....Your human no? I can smell it, so why are you here?" She asked quite curiously as she followed the girl to the village with great interest.
@Libra259
Claudine raised an eyebrow. "No why are you here? This is a human village. My village and it's obvious your not human. Do not show that to the others though." (I gtg to bed)

"Its obvious you are trying to find something, whether it be a goal or physical or ideal...But yes, I am a vampire, Princess Lucy Belorlefique. I am here to find something as well, though while I'm here I may as well have some fun." Lucy said setting her hair behind her ear and fluffing out her dress, pushing out her smallish breasts slightly as her corset tightened on its own.

@Libra259 (( Night ))

(Ok I had some family event over the weekend, everyone's gone so I can RP here again)

AJ

I come into the mansion after getting lost in the woods for a few

Days... I look blood starved

Harmony

I sit there drawing upstairs in AJ'S room

@Rukia

K'tal nodded in understanding. So, if she dies, she explodes. On top of that, her home realm is experiencing war, and she's as far as she possibly can be. He scooted closer to Alyiah and placed his hand on her's in attempt to comfort her, even if his hands were rather cold. Not knowing what else to do, he squeezed her hand, almost out of instinct. I'm really sorry. I suppose you'd like me to tell you my backstory as well? It's only fair that I give you some of my exposition.

Alyiah smiled and squeezed K'tal hand back,wrapping their fingers together. Her own hand was much warmer than the vampire's,but she didn't mind the cold. Her own warmth was starting to involve K'tal.

"Only if it pleases you to do so,K'tal. If this conversation is painful to you,I don't mind you not telling me."

(Btw void everything about Edwin, I'm going to start over with him)

Edwin

I see the Mansion in the distance, I creep along the bushes. I want to go in but in a little scared. I sit in the shrubbery waiting for someone to come out.

(Where is everyone?)

TerrinX said:
"Its obvious you are trying to find something, whether it be a goal or physical or ideal...But yes, I am a vampire, Princess Lucy Belorlefique. I am here to find something as well, though while I'm here I may as well have some fun." Lucy said setting her hair behind her ear and fluffing out her dress, pushing out her smallish breasts slightly as her corset tightened on its own.
@Libra259 (( Night ))
"You shall not. Get out of my village for god sake and go back to your damn mansion." Claudine says now obviously angry. She found thus vampire to be arrogant and a fee other words she doesnt want to use. She'd never had trouble with supernaturals in her village but now that she was involved it may start happening. How on earth could she protect her village then?

"Well if you're going to stop me, please, go ahead, but until then.." she paused smiling at the girl before disappearing, leaving only her shadow which seemed to attach herself to the human girl as she walked.

@Libra259

Users who are viewing this thread

Back