• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

"My shadow followed this girls magic trail...Quite powerful and easy to detect.." She said looking at the girl with morbid curiosity.

"Anyways Valeria, or should I say Val, I would like it if you addressed me as Laci, Its a much more...Enticing name, dont you think?" She said as she shifted closer to the girl, giving a quick kiss on her cheek..."I know you never liked me Val, but I always liked you. Why don't we put out differences behind us and try not to kill one another.."

@FireMaiden @Libra259

TerrinX said:
"My shadow followed this girls magic trail...Quite powerful and easy to detect.." She said looking at the girl with morbid curiosity.
"Anyways Valeria, or should I say Val, I would like it if you addressed me as Laci, Its a much more...Enticing name, dont you think?" She said as she shifted closer to the girl, giving a quick kiss on her cheek..."I know you never liked me Val, but I always liked you. Why don't we put out differences behind us and try not to kill one another.."

@FireMaiden @Libra259
Val shuttered, "I guess, but please stop kissing me."

TerrinX said:

@FireMaiden @Libra259
"Oops maybe i was followed sorry.." Claudine says with a sighs. She watched at Lucy kisses Val and made a slight face. This girl creeped her out.

"Your no fun...And you, Claudine is it? I could use your assistance with something.." She said stepping away from the two, before turning back around. "Would you like to be my familiar?" She asked quite bluntly with a smile on her face at this odd request.

@Libra259

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rukia

K'tal shook his head. No, I kind of want to. Plus, I said I'll tell you my story in return. I'm a man of my word. Now, I'ma do this a bit differently. Because I can't quite tell the story correctly, I'm gonna send you a play back. Just, remember that it isn't real. Squeeze my hand when you reach a scary part.

K'tal began to flash indecipherable images of his past to Alyiah until an African plain field was shown. Off in the not-so-far-off distance, a petite, black haired woman with tan skin stood smiling. She wore a patchy farmer's dress, and leather gloves on her hands, which were clasped in front of her. She smiled and called in a soft, sweet voice, "K'tal, deary, it's nightfall. Aren't you going to head back home soon?" She held up a small child out to in front of her. She added, "Your son really misses you."

K'tal, nowhere to be seen, laughed and replied, "Well, given the increase of overnight cattle death, someone's gotta watch over the cattle, and we still can't afford a manger. Believe me, Aldonai, if I could put the cattle anywhere that's safe I would. I want to spend time with Joshua, but-" The viewpoint, K'tal's viewpoint, had shifted to the cattle. "Wait," he said with suspicion, as the focus shifted on five human silhouettes, "what are they-" The silhouettes vanished, and a crunching sound was heard. K'tal looked down and saw a hand poking out of his chest. K'tal turned around to see a human with fangs and eyes that gave a dull glow of red. He turned to his family so he can tell them to run. "Aldo-" When he turned, his wife and son were already eaten. The vampire that killed K'tal left to join the feast. He called to his family, but to no avail. Just when he was about to die, a sinister laugh could be heard.

In the darkness that K'tal had slipped into, red eyes shined violently in the shadows. A low pitched, disembodied voice spoke from all directions. "Hello, mortal. My name is-" static prevented K'tal from hearing the name. "I'm here to offer you power. Power to protect yourself. To protect others." A cold, gray hand stretched forth from the darkness. "With this power, you'll never have to fear loss again. You won't lose anyone again. With mastery, you can be like unto a god. Well?" K'tal took the hand, and everything faded to white.

The next image shown was K'tal holding the corpses of his wife and son, looking at their lifeless eyes with tears on their cheeks. Not their tears. K'tal looked up fleshy heaps of what were the four hostile vampires.

((Sorry I took so long, this is a pretty big post. Also, @FireMaiden I think it's your reply.))

MightBeASithLord said:
@Rukia
K'tal shook his head. No, I kind of want to. Plus, I said I'll tell you my story in return. I'm a man of my word. Now, I'ma do this a bit differently. Because I can't quite tell the story correctly, I'm gonna send you a play back. Just, remember that it isn't real. Squeeze my hand when you reach a scary part.

K'tal began to flash indecipherable images of his past to Alyiah until an African plain field was shown. Off in the not-so-far-off distance, a petite, black haired woman with tan skin stood smiling. She wore a patchy farmer's dress, and leather gloves on her hands, which were clasped in front of her. She smiled and called in a soft, sweet voice, "K'tal, deary, it's nightfall. Aren't you going to head back home soon?" She held up a small child out to in front of her. She added, "Your son really misses you."

K'tal, nowhere to be seen, laughed and replied, "Well, given the increase of overnight cattle death, someone's gotta watch over the cattle, and we still can't afford a manger. Believe me, Aldonai, if I could put the cattle anywhere that's safe I would. I want to spend time with Joshua, but-" The viewpoint, K'tal's viewpoint, had shifted to the cattle. "Wait," he said with suspicion, as the focus shifted on five human silhouettes, "what are they-" The silhouettes vanished, and a crunching sound was heard. K'tal looked down and saw a hand poking out of his chest. K'tal turned around to see a human with fangs and eyes that gave a dull glow of red. He turned to his family so he can tell them to run. "Aldo-" When he turned, his wife and son were already eaten. The vampire that killed K'tal left to join the feast. He called to his family, but to no avail. Just when he was about to die, a sinister laugh could be heard.

In the darkness that K'tal had slipped into, red eyes shined violently in the shadows. A low pitched, disembodied voice spoke from all directions. "Hello, mortal. My name is-" static prevented K'tal from hearing the name. "I'm here to offer you power. Power to protect yourself. To protect others." A cold, gray hand stretched forth from the darkness. "With this power, you'll never have to fear loss again. You won't lose anyone again. With mastery, you can be like unto a god. Well?" K'tal took the hand, and everything faded to white.

The next image shown was K'tal holding the corpses of his wife and son, looking at their lifeless eyes with tears on their cheeks. Not their tears. K'tal looked up fleshy heaps of what were the four hostile vampires.

((Sorry I took so long, this is a pretty big post. Also, @FireMaiden I think it's your reply.))
(What?)

FireMaiden said:
(Will you quote your post so I can respond?)
(("Well, as much as I'd like to believe you, there are two big problems with your theory." K'tal leaned back on the couch before he continued his retort. "One, Alucard's dead. Yeah, real sudden. Two, he's still a vampire. The symptoms won't line up. There's no vitality, no form of sentience, or even a trace of hunger. Just...mindless blood lust and intolerable amounts of screaming. In all my research of these ghouls, as short a time that may be, they show signs of a completely different origin, void of any vampiric ties. Although, I can't seem to pinpoint it the main being."))

AJ

I go to the fridge and get a bloodpack, I drink it down. Enjoying every drop... It's better fresh.

Harmony

I hum as I draw in my notebook finishing the drawing.

Edward

I go inside of the mansion, looking around. This place is old... Very old. I see that many people live here, something seems off about the people here. I'm going to have to check over my shoulder every few seconds, I don't know what's going on but I mean to find out.

MightBeASithLord said:
(("Well, as much as I'd like to believe you, there are two big problems with your theory." K'tal leaned back on the couch before he continued his retort. "One, Alucard's dead. Yeah, real sudden. Two, he's still a vampire. The symptoms won't line up. There's no vitality, no form of sentience, or even a trace of hunger. Just...mindless blood lust and intolerable amounts of screaming. In all my research of these ghouls, as short a time that may be, they show signs of a completely different origin, void of any vampiric ties. Although, I can't seem to pinpoint it the main being."))
"Hmmm, well there's always the Nazi option."

FireMaiden said:
"Hmmm, well there's always the Nazi option."
"Eh...they show no electric impulse, either. If this were nazis, they would be using electricity. Man, if only it wasn't so hard to find the corruption of the..." K'tal looked up in realization. "Unless...unless there wasn't one to begin with. No soul. That's it! Whatever is causing this booming ghoul population, it has the ability to take one's soul! Therefore, leaving a mindless husk, tormented by a lack of human conscience! But..." K'tal looked down again. "Who...?"

MightBeASithLord said:
"Eh...they show no electric impulse, either. If this were nazis, they would be using electricity. Man, if only it wasn't so hard to find the corruption of the..." K'tal looked up in realization. "Unless...unless there wasn't one to begin with. No soul. That's it! Whatever is causing this booming ghoul population, it has the ability to take one's soul! Therefore, leaving a mindless husk, tormented by a lack of human conscience! But..." K'tal looked down again. "Who...?"
"No idea. This sounds like something Val has watched though. So ethnic with the seven deadly sins and humuculi."

FireMaiden said:
"No idea. This sounds like something Val has watched though. So ethnic with the seven deadly sins and humuculi."
"True, true. Very well, I'll ask her if she knows anyone. Now, though, I'm ready for some sleep." K'tal yawned obnoxiously loud. "Man, if it weren't for this ghoul crisis, I could nap for another century."

MightBeASithLord said:
"True, true. Very well, I'll ask her if she knows anyone. Now, though, I'm ready for some sleep." K'tal yawned obnoxiously loud. "Man, if it weren't for this ghoul crisis, I could nap for another century."
"No, it was some sort of Japanese animation. She wouldn't know anything."

c89d94e66e694775878635f0b1751df4.jpg
Alyiah waited for K'tal to finish his conversation with Belle before speaking with him again. Her eyes were red after the images he had shown her. She could feel the pain coming from his heart,and pressed his hand tightly.

"K'tal...I'm so sorry. There is nothing you could have done to save them. I...can't imagine how much pain you felt."

She didn't know what else to say. Honestly,there wasn't much to say to someone who had lost two beloved family members. Instead of speaking again,she simply stepped forward and wrapped her hands around K'tal. As she hugged him tightly,her warmth spread between both their bodies.

@MightBeASithLord

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back