• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Libra259 said:
( xD hm any way I can jump in?)
(Not in my fight. Or well, if you want you can, if you want your character dead ^_^ Currently he's in his rage mode. You'll have to come after the fighrt is over.)

Gabriel97 said:
(Not in my fight. Or well, if you want you can, if you want your character dead ^_^ Currently he's in his rage mode. You'll have to come after the fighrt is over.)
(Lol nah I prefer my character stays alive. xD )

@Gabriel97 I don't understand why you teleported us to the mansion .-.

You didn't even know it,right?

Last edited by a moderator:
f2b440b571417e869b1e8f502f401629-d3ighpe.jpg
Lyrev stiffened with surprise with the hug,but eventually softened and wrapped his arms around Crowley. He chuckled,nodding when he finished talking.

"Yes,it must be cool to be able to be an old,old man and never care about dying." He leaned in and kissed Crowley softly,smiling with their foreheads touching. "I might take that offer someday,but not right now. I don't want to be in the middle of you and Soren. I am sure he is a very sweet...hot boy."

He smirked and sat on Crowley's lap,wrapping his arms around the demons neck.

"I own you a better time than last night,don't I?"

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom](And Jack'd win)

[/QUOTE]
(Jack calling anyone an asshole is very hypocritical)

Gabriel97 said:
(LOL xD Do you even know who Alucard is?)
(Yes. No fucks given.)

Rukia said:

(Jack calling anyone an asshole is very hypocritical)
(Yes, because he should be worshipping the ground your characters walk on? I've channeled a lot of myself into Jack, and I don't respect people who think they deserve respect because of what they have)

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom](Yes. No fucks given.)
(Yes, because he should be worshipping the ground your characters walk on? I've channeled a lot of myself into Jack, and I don't respect people who think they deserve respect because of what they have)

[/QUOTE]
(Uhh...what? I was thinking mostly of him being rude without even knowing the person. Alyiah hates worshipping. And he is still an asshole whether he is based in you or not. No offence.)

Rukia said:
f2b440b571417e869b1e8f502f401629-d3ighpe.jpg
Lyrev stiffened with surprise with the hug,but eventually softened and wrapped his arms around Crowley. He chuckled,nodding when he finished talking.

"Yes,it must be cool to be able to be an old,old man and never care about dying." He leaned in and kissed Crowley softly,smiling with their foreheads touching. "I might take that offer someday,but not right now. I don't want to be in the middle of you and Soren. I am sure he is a very sweet...hot boy."

He smirked and sat on Crowley's lap,wrapping his arms around the demons neck.

"I own you a better time than last night,don't I?"

"I suppose you would be the judge of that." Crowley said, as he looked at the naked half-breed on his lap. "Vous avez dit plus difficile cette fois-ci, non? Êtes-vous sûr que votre cul pouvez le prendre? Je ne veux pas que vous rentrez chez vous avec une boiterie ou quoi que ce soit."

Rukia said:
(Uhh...what? I was thinking mostly of him being rude without even knowing the person. Alyiah hates worshipping. And he is still an asshole whether he is based in you or not. No offence.)
(No taken. I honestly don't give a fuck. He is who he is. Besides, I meant the other two more than your character. Though she's a bitch too)

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom](No taken. I honestly don't give a fuck. He is who he is. Besides, I meant the other two more than your character. Though she's a bitch too)

[/QUOTE]
(Don't worry,I don't expect much from a man who calls a woman a bitch. He is what he is. An asshole.)

Rukia said:
(Don't worry,I don't expect much from a man who calls a woman a bitch. He is what he is. An asshole.)
sarcasmmode.jpg

(Wow. So all women are perfect? I had no idea! I was under the suspicion that women were humans. I had totally forgotten that they were really divine gifts from god!)

(Don't worry,sweetheart. Next time you will do better and remember that we are ultimately perfect beings. Just try a bit harder and the concept will get through your brain.)

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]
sarcasmmode.jpg

(Wow. So all women are perfect? I had no idea! I was under the suspicion that women were humans. I had totally forgotten that they were really divine gifts from god!)

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]
sarcasmmode.jpg

[/QUOTE]
18j598efbt6gkjpg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back