• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Rukia said:
f2b440b571417e869b1e8f502f401629-d3ighpe.jpg
Lyrev groaned loudly,pushing a pillow against his face. He had bitten three pillows and destroyed them all. The amount of feathers around could easily be assigned to him murdering some giant bird.
"Okay, you won the bet. I'm not walking ever again."

Instead of giving Crowley a drink, he pushed an entire bottle of whiskey in his direction.

"200,000 years of experience, kid. Don't take it too hard." Crowley said as he slipped on his robe, before reaching into his pocket and throwing a rose on the bed next to him. "Didn't yer mum ever tell you not to make a deal with the devil?" The demon chuckled to himself before grabbing the whiskey and strolling down to the shower.

Sapphire walked around the room in a thoughtful pace,trying to mentally gather all the information she had to pass forward.

"First of all,silver. It doesn't kill werewolves immediately,but it make us weaker. The full moon makes our transformations harder to control,so avoid shifting on these days. You can survive on human food,but hunting animals is good for your health from time to time. The most important thing is: control your temper. Do not attack humans." She smiled gently and lowered herself to Harmony's height. "If you feel ready for a hunt,we could go right now."

@Yappi

Xan said:
Soren takes a seat next to AJ, seeming to contemplate what sort of swears he could gift this man with. "We don't actually really have a word that means something like 'fuck'," he admits, tentatively. "Actually we usually use the word meaning Satan or Devil to take their place. Me yelling 'jävla, or 'devil', would have the same impact as fuck would."

(I don't know why teaching people to cuss in Swedish always amuses me but it does)
AJ

I write this down "neat"

Harmony

"Hunt in wolf form or regular, what's better to stay in?" I ask confused

"I think I took it pretty hard,actually." Lyrev smirked as he turned his head to look at Crowley walking to the bathroom,keeping his eyes fixated on his ass.

When the demon was inside the bathroom,he walked to the window and allowed his legs to hang outside. Lighting a cigarette,he sucked the smoke then blew it out,watching the patterns it made against the air.

KaalysBR said:
Sapphire walked around the room in a thoughtful pace,trying to mentally gather all the information she had to pass forward.
"First of all,silver. It doesn't kill werewolves immediately,but it make us weaker. The full moon makes our transformations harder to control,so avoid shifting on these days. You can survive on human food,but hunting animals is good for your health from time to time. The most important thing is: control your temper. Do not attack humans." She smiled gently and lowered herself to Harmony's height. "If you feel ready for a hunt,we could go right now."

@Yappi
Yappi said:
AJ
I write this down "neat"

Harmony

Crowley passed the two on his way to the bathroom. "Oi, Saph. I think you might need to check in on yer boyfriend. Get him a cane or somethin."

"In werewolf form,because you must allow your animal instincts to take over from time to time. Wolves don't like so stay controlled. We are wild creatures by nature."

Sapphire rolled her eyes as Crowley passed by her. Opening her mouth,she held back a curse because Harmony was in the room.

"Tell him to drag himself out,that's what he gets for sleeping around with just anyone."

Yappi said:
AJ
I write this down "neat"

Harmony

The male watches him write, bemused and halfway thinking that this is pointless. "Honestly, any word in Swedish could be a swear word if you say it right." He admitted, staring out the window.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Random Swede: "Fint väder vi har!"
Me:
serious.gif
)

[/QUOTE]
(That could honestly very easily happen if you said it during Midsummer and it was raining)

Yappi said:
AJ
"That's funny, tell em nice weather and they knock your jaw out!" I laugh
"That's purely situational! It could happen," Soren said, laughing outloud and instinctively putting a hand over his mouth. "English swearing is better. There's no word like motherfucker."

Lyrev took a quick shower,allowing the water to fall down through his back. He got out quickly,then pulled over his body some simple black clothes and a dark coat.

The pleasure of his experience with Crowley was beginning to wash away,giving place to the fear inside his chest. He looked through the window and saw nothing in the night,but knew they could simply appear out of nowhere at any minute.

The sensation in his lungs as he drowned started to press against him again,and he felt himself breathing quickly. If he didn't talk to someone,he would start to freak out.

So he teleported to the only true friend he had,grabbing Sapphire without asking for consent first.

"Pardonnez-moi,ma belle.Mais je dois vraiment te parler."

They both disappeared and their forms appeared again on the balcony of the house where they wouldn't be heard. Lyrev turned to Sapphire,unable to hide the fear in his eyes.

Harmony

"What the f-" I was about to swear, I was holding on to sapphires hand and. Was teleported onto the roof, I roll down and I grab the side of the roof, I pull myself up "That was... Different" my breath is fast, I slowly scoot away

Xan said:
"That's purely situational! It could happen," Soren said, laughing outloud and instinctively putting a hand over his mouth. "English swearing is better. There's no word like motherfucker."
AJ

"Meh, a lot of It makes no sense. I mean everyone with a kid is that right?!" I laugh lightly covering my mouth

Sapphire let out a curse in her native language as she felt herself being teleported to the balcony. She was about to turn angrily and snap at the demon until she noticed the look in his eyes and his ragged breathing. Sapphire had known Rylev for a long time,but she had never seen him so terrified.

"Harmony...do you mind leaving us alone for some time? It's a bit late,anyway. I promise I will teach you more in the morning,and then we can go out and hunt. Is that okay?"

She turned back to the demon with worry.

Last edited by a moderator:
- he caught the packet and began to feed he coughed and then continued- "... Its strange... and cold.. i like it better cold , the blood that remains inside of a human is.. lumpy and hot"-He looked up at jack and wiped his chin with his finger then sucked a drop of his finger-" Is that a good or bad thing?" @Dalamus Ulom

Yappi said:
AJ
"Meh, a lot of It makes no sense. I mean everyone with a kid is that right?!" I laugh lightly covering my mouth
Soren smiled, shaking his head. "They're more powerful, I guess. But then again English speakers talk so loud so it may just seem that way. And I would hope so."

Harmony

"Yea sure I'll just fall 4 stories just for you" I say snarkily "sure" I walk down to the ground floor, I go outside. I'm hungry now, that and I'm curious. I try to go into wolf form once I'm in the woods, it comes surprisingly naturally. I let out a low howl before I go on the hunt, the ying, yang style of the fur showing. I let instinct take over as she said.

Last edited by a moderator:
- he had heard the howl and reacted without thinking, he tripped after stepping forward do to the chains.. he was going to try to find the wolf and fight but not kill her this quickly ended as if the quick fall to the ground made him realize his mistake- @Yappi @Dalamus Ulom

KaalysBR said:
(Kids these days u.u @Yappi )
(She's lived independent her whole life, what's going to stop her now xD )

Harmony

I see a small deer in a pack, I leap on it and kill it as the others scatter. I start to eat off it"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back