• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Libra259 said:
Claudine chuckles a bit and nods, "oh thanks." She says with a smile and takes his arm.
@Dalamus Ulom
Jack would smile broader when she accepted his arm. He would slowly lead her too the front door. Once they got there, he would open the door for her. "Milady,"

In all honesty Claudine found Jack's actions to be cute. She walks out of the door and turns around to face him. "Thanks it was nice of you." She says as a small yawn escapes her lips. Whoops she forgot to sleep for more than five minutes again. But oh well! She could always do that later.

@Dalamus Ulom

Libra259 said:
In all honesty Claudine found Jack's actions to be cute. She walks out of the door and turns around to face him. "Thanks it was nice of you." She says as a small yawn escapes her lips. Whoops she forgot to sleep for more than five minutes again. But oh well! She could always do that later.
@Dalamus Ulom
Jack smiledsmiledd. "I'll see you later tonight at the Crystal Bistro, right? Say, ten o' clock?" it was eight at that moment.

f2b440b571417e869b1e8f502f401629-d3ighpe.jpg
Lyrev opened his eyes when he felt something dropping on the top of his head. Pulling it away,his sight immediately fixated on Crowley's nude body. A slow smile opened in his face and he licked his lips with desire.

"Oh,mon cher. That is definitely a good reason to bother me at any time."

He pushed himself up and a whip appeared in his mouth,along with black handcuffs in his hand.

"You should know that I like it rough rather than sweet,but we can intertwine if you want."

He teleported behind Crowley and grabbed him by his back,dropping them both on the bed where he immediately searched for Crowley mouth.

@Safety Hammer

Last edited by a moderator:
Claudine walked through the forest and back to her village. To her delight it was quiet and peaceful just how she liked it. She's just sit on the side of the fountain and stare up at the sky.

AJ

I find the 2 books I was looking for, Swedish dictionary and Demonology. I put the the dictionary back as I don't have the patience to learn another language. I start to read and figure out more about demons, though it's not a lot known from our perspective

Yappi said:
AJ
I find the 2 books I was looking for, Swedish dictionary and Demonology. I put the the dictionary back as I don't have the patience to learn another language. I start to read and figure out more about demons, though it's not a lot known from our perspective
Soren, who happened to have been in the library for a while, snorts when he sees AJ pull out a Swedish dictionary. It must of been the conversation before, giving him ideas, and silently, the vampire walked up behind him and leaned over the sofa and the man's shoulder. "Interested? I can teach you how to swear in Swedish. It's more fun than in English." The male said, grinning a little, his pale eyes almost playful.

Rukia said:
Lyrev opened his eyes when he felt something dropping on the top of his head. Pulling it away,his sight immediately fixated on Crowley's nude body. A slow smile opened in his face and he licked his lips with desire.
"Oh,mon cher. That is definitely a good reason to bother me at any time."

He pushed himself up and a whip appeared in his mouth,along with black handcuffs in his hand.

"You should know that I like it rough rather than sweet,but we can intertwine if you want."

He teleported behind Crowley and grabbed him by his back,dropping them both on the bed where he immediately searched for Crowley mouth.

@Safety Hammer
"I think you should know-" Crowley said in between the kissing, "That this is more or less a one night stand. I'm-" Crowley flipped Lyrev over so he was on top. "There. This is better. Now bite down on that pillow."

Xan said:
Soren, who happened to have been in the library for a while, snorts when he sees AJ pull out a Swedish dictionary. It must of been the conversation before, giving him ideas, and silently, the vampire walked up behind him and leaned over the sofa and the man's shoulder. "Interested? I can teach you how to swear in Swedish. It's more fun than in English." The male said, grinning a little, his pale eyes almost playful.
AJ

"Sure, I know a lot of languages but Swedish ain't one" I say joking

Harmony

I sit waiting for Sapphire to start

@KaalysBR

"Of course it's an one night stand. But I do expect flowers in the morning. That is the French costume."

Lyrev allowed himself to be turned and positioned his hips so Crowley's job would be easier. He pulled his own pants with violence,making them tear away in little pieces. When he heard the comment about the pillow,he chuckled.

"Mon cher,If you can make me scream out I'm going to pay you a drink. Now shut up and shown me what you can do." He pulled the pillow to his mouth.

Rukia said:
"Of course it's an one night stand. But I do expect flowers in the morning. That is the French costume."

Lyrev allowed himself to be turned and positioned his hips so Crowley's job would be easier. He pulled his own pants with violence,making them tear away in little pieces. When he heard the comment about the pillow,he chuckled.

"Mon cher,If you can make me scream out I'm going to pay you a drink. Now shut up and shown me what you can do." He pulled the pillow to his mouth.

Crowley gave the other demon an evil smile before starting the fun

Fade to black..

Rukia said:

(What the fuck man, fuckin calm your dicks down for a day in the rp)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](What.. what are you..)

[/QUOTE]
(*like a virgin playing wildly in the back*)

Lyrev groaned loudly,pushing a pillow against his face. He had bitten three pillows and destroyed them all. The amount of feathers around could easily be assigned to him murdering some giant bird.

"Okay,you won the bet.I'm not walking ever again."

Instead of giving Crowley a drink,he pushed an entire bottle of whiskey in his direction.

Yappi said:
AJ
"Sure, I know a lot of languages but Swedish ain't one" I say joking

Harmony

I sit waiting for Sapphire to start

@KaalysBR
Soren takes a seat next to AJ, seeming to contemplate what sort of swears he could gift this man with. "We don't actually really have a word that means something like 'fuck'," he admits, tentatively. "Actually we usually use the word meaning Satan or Devil to take their place. Me yelling 'jävla, or 'devil', would have the same impact as fuck would."

(I don't know why teaching people to cuss in Swedish always amuses me but it does)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back