[Blood-Dimmed Tides] Non-PC OOC Thread

captmadjaq said:
I made it! And now that I had, I'm slapping myself in the face for the post. I should have written 1 free oxbody and 4xp.
You are still in time to edit. oO

Whoa, Cinder! Dramatic! :shock: :D

Say, how likely is it that Cinder and Rei will be willing to work with Xandra and Pearl, if Pearl would suddenly come back to life, or became a ghost? Either way, she's not coming back empty handed.

Personally, I'm tickled by the tension between whether to skin her or not.

On an aside...

Did I tell you why I made Pearl? She's supposed to bring up the question, what it means to be Lintha. Is it their genetics that make them Lintha, or is it their actions? And, in a way, it's allegorical to what it means to be a Dragon Blood. I think Rei may have gotten that point.

Cinder does not give a shit about Anathemas.

She's after the Lintha.

To work together, Pearl would need:

1) Not to be the STPC that overshadows the PCs.

2) Demonstrate beyond paranoia that she's no Lintha OR that keeping her alive kills more Lintha than it saves, and she's factored in the calculation.

Alright.... well, that's good to know.

So what are you 3 going to do knowing what you know about the body?

7086411eb54187c29be80e1c41cd53dd-d4mmgyi.jpg

Once some more tension is eased, Xandra will let Cindy look at the tats and examine them herself.

Absolutely not. Xandra will protest in the strongest possible terms at the thought of her friend's body being carved up.

That is what will probably happen. BTW, what part of her body has the tats? Her front, back, somewhere else?

Her tats are on her back, shoulders, and the tops of her butt.

%5Banimepaper.net%5Dpicture-standard-artists-masamune-shirow-samurai-girl-with-lance-and-katana-149692-marcus91-preview-9c087c70.jpg

Finding images for possible characters in the future to share -again.

I love Shirow's works. You do know that I'm using one for my pic of Xandra, right?

Do we recognize anything about the map that I copied?

So, what are the odds that Pearl will show up as a ghost? I can then become an Abyssal and we can hang out some more. 8)

Xandra and Cinder will be her fetters. And if I brought her back she'd be your gopher for information in the underworld. There are Lintha there too.

What, you think there are no Solar necromancers? :wink:

Spells like "Death Flies Two Sails" or "Trolling the Dark Water" would be kinda cool in this setting, actually. :mrgreen:

The map is of the west. Now, if you're wondering if there's an X on it, there's not. If, or when, you three look over the map you can give me an intelligence and lore roll.

First you will need to find out how you're going to keep a copy.

This one sucks souls.

Xandra can use a gun like this, hmm?

Thats some funny shit there! I'll take the pistol, though. :lol:

Arynne said:
What, you think there are no Solar necromancers? :wink:
Spells like "Death Flies Two Sails" or "Trolling the Dark Water" would be kinda cool in this setting, actually. :mrgreen:
And I think you're right!

It certainly gives me a new direction to take my character. 8)

Possibly a necromancer, possibly something else. I don't know quite yet. 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back