[Blood-Dimmed Tides] Non-PC OOC Thread

You mean, your brain is NOT connected to the Net 24/7? O_O

Where do you live? Mato Grosso?

(I survived the underwhelming Dracula's Castle and 5h of tango, so I'll be likee this for a while)

Thank you for not getting your artifact through the arsenal background, Xarvh. That would have left me frustrated because I like leaving chances for artifacts in game. I'm like the Easter bunny of artifacts.

Ex2__the_Shaping_by_PaleLonginus.jpg

Ewww! :mrgreen:

In a way, I am connected 24/7 -- I have a messenger bag containing a sweet little notebook and a mobile emitter which gives me 5 GB a month if I'm careful. I usually carry it around everywhere I go. Who needs a cell phone?

Unfortunately, I accidently left the darn thing on when I went to the shower, and on top of that, while I was AFK, the computer decided it would be a good time to download some updates.

When I got back, the last of my allotment had been burned through, and I had to wait till the 21st to log on again.

Say, I found the stats for the cachalot.

str17/dex2/sta20 wp 6

-0-0-0-0-0-0-1-1-1-1-2-2-2-2-4-4 I

dodge / soak

2/10L/20B

attack: spd/atk/dmg

bite:3/5/17L

ram:4/6/25L

notes:

Because they are so big, attackers get +3 dice to hit them.

Found in Savage Seas on page 100, and I didn't include their abilities.

I found those stats at the same time you did, and made the appropriate changes to Dorissa's spirit shape. I guess Admiral Leviathan just made some really weird adjustments to his totem form. :roll:

Arynne said:
I found those stats at the same time you did, and made the appropriate changes to Dorissa's spirit shape. I guess Admiral Leviathan just made some really weird adjustments to his totem form. :roll:
I should have known. :) I think most of your forms coincide with Savage Seas. And that book is great. I cannot believe White Wolf did not reproduce its quality for second edition. It's ludicrous!

There is a lot of good and useful content in Savage Seas, including actual ships and their stats, some nautical talk, ship structure, and a better beastiary. I'm glad I kept my copy.

Why panic? I got my towel.

Anyway, spent some XPs.

Lemme know if I can use the charm outright or I have to train.

xarvh said:
Why panic? I got my towel.
Anyway, spent some XPs.

Lemme know if I can use the charm outright or I have to train.
I think because of the pace of the game you'd be waiting a long time to see your points actually become something. :wink: So, don't worry about training times.

I think Rei, Cinder, and Xandra are..not well met, but they've met. If i wanted to lock that thread and create a new one signifying their visit with the lens crafter, how can I do that?

Or just select [ moderator control panel ].

Usually I just add a post with a "Scene Closed" spoiler, and flag the "lock topic" option before submitting.

In the new thread, I was under the impression that some time had passed; enough for Xandra to get a change of clothes and tend to her wounds, so Cindy's and Xandra's animas should have faded from view.

I had the impression that because of Cinder's high breeding she's a walking furnace. And that was a character detail. Otherwise, yeah.

Nah, because of her breeding she might look like a walking furnace with red accents and such, but she'd have to spend peripheral to actually be aflame or hot enough to ignite something.

Also, nice move xarvh I was totally going to have Rei larceny the wick at the very least with some sort of MA attack. Now it is made easier. ^_^ I'll let Xandra get her action in though since she's beat me on JB.

That would be very impractical... Can you imagine a Dynast unable to handle paperwork or write letters, touch flowers or grass or have sex with someone without burning him/her?

Yeah, as soon as I use little peripheral the anima goes up, but not sooner.

Anyway, we can assume she's still some flare up.

@Feantari: Yay teamplay! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back