[Blood-Dimmed Tides] Non-PC OOC Thread

I was planning on getting some Ox Body action for her, I guess I have my excuse!

Xandra is a go, as in a goner, or she survived?

You put her back on your list...great. Just after I posted her coming into the light. lol

Cap, just to understand what's happening...

Cindy killed Pearl with the first attack or by coming close to her?

Eleven points of damage just put her on death's doorstep, and through the door. Did you want her to come back?

Maybe through character development Cinder will see the error of her ways. (and the go rush off to help the Avatar stop the Fire nation and save the world. :mrgreen: )

Just let me know when Xandra is awake and able to interact with the others.

captmadjaq said:
Eleven points of damage just put her on death's doorstep, and through the door. Did you want her to come back?
Ok. Let me ROLL eleven dice...

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3332749/

Wow, look, 4 HLs of damage, just so close to the statistically expected value!

(This assuming Pearl had no way of soaking L damage).

Sherwood said:
Just let me know when Xandra is awake and able to interact with the others.
Yeah, let know to me as well, I'm kinda afraid of the way she wants to "interact"...

Depends on how she finds out that Pearl is gone. Or, if something steps in to change things, she lives and becomes a Exalt herself. Perhaps my Lunar. Wouldn't that be cool? :twisted:

Sherwood said:
Depends on how she finds out that Pearl is gone. Or, if something steps in to change things, she lives and becomes a Exalt herself. Perhaps my Lunar. Wouldn't that be cool? :twisted:
That'd be cool.

Too bad she's NPC.

Not trying to be picky, (after all, I'm in no place to complain) but wouldn't Cindy have to attune herself to the daiklave before being able to use it?

A side note to our Illustrious ST, but I reeeeeally could use a few xp to get my Ox Body and a couple of health levels right now....

...and this is why it's best not to rely on Artifacts. Too easy for the other PCs to loot. :P

It works just like the OCC thread, but dedicated xp awards. Either a fixed amount for everyone, or you give points based on post count and play to individual players.

You can use an unattuned artifact, it's just heavier and clumsier to use.

A reaper daiklave is decently light, and yet Cindy would never be able to use it effectively in combat.

Luckily, the job she intends to do does not require accuracy not grace, but just a sharp and heavy object...

I made it! And now that I had, I'm slapping myself in the face for the post. I should have written 1 free oxbody and 4xp.

That's how it worked out for me. I was thinking of posting some sort of dream sequence from the US, saying that I was one of his Chosen and get my ass up and do something with the little extra health He is going to give me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back