Bleach Role Play

"I know about the hollow attacks. I was given orders to come to this town." Riyoshi replied to the shinigami.

"The name is Riyoshi. I am the 3rd seat of the 13th division." Riyoshi said as he bowed his head in respect.

Riyoshi looked towards the door as it burst open.

"I was also wondering why they are sending all of us shinigami to the same place." Riyoshi replied to girl.

Kishi blinked and bowed back, immediately coming back up with her hands on her hips, "So on top of me and Ichigo, plus the humans who have spiritual powers, w needed three more shinigami? Excuse me if I'm confused." (sorry she's not a very nice person with new people)

"Nice to meet you im Jing Mizumori" spoke jing turning to kishi. A sigh escaped the mans lips "Yup pretty much" said jing as the man sat back in his chair and placed his feet on the desk. "Another war is what there talking about in soul society. Arrancar have gathered in masses again, and the man grimmjow has returned from the dead. At least thats what there talking about in soul society."

Kishi twitched, "Grimmjows back?! That asshole tried to kill Ichigo and now he's back?! Gods help him if he comes near me..." 'Mistress you know that he will be able to fight him with no problem." Hi broke in, "More like you're gunna kick his ass and that he'll be begging for mercy with his little kitty-ness.' Kishi growled.

Minato smirked hearing that name. "So he's back eh? well this should be fun." he said. He sat down. "So what's the plan?" he asked.

Kishi glared at Minato,"No Grimmjow is creepy...last time he saw me, he flirted with me in the most sexist and shinigami degrading way possible." All three entities shudderd, "It was disgusting," was spoken in unison.

Minato looked at Kishi. "Well then I say we obliterate him." he suggested. "I mean he can't be that powerful." he said. he put his feet on the desk. "Me ans Amaterasu here can handle him." he said placing the tip of the blade in the floor.

Kishi glared at him, "He is actually very powerful, he is not just an arrancar, he is an espada after all." Hi and Mizu nodded in agreement. "And if he's gunna go after anyone it'd be Ichigo."

Minato nodded in agreement. "Then we find Ichigo and we let him lead Grimmjow to us." he said. "My Zanpactaou is thirsty." he said looking at the blade.

Kishi glared at him, "Fine, but if Ichigo freaks out and pummels some one I hope it's you." She spun on her heel and headed to the roof to tell Ichigo the plan.

Seeing the shinigami leave all in a sudden Jing sighed spinning around in his rolling desk chair. "Tch such arrogance now adays. They have no idea how much stronger hes gotten... O well cant be helped" said jing leaning back in the chair.

Minato glared at Jing. "I'm still in the room." he said. "And I am not arrogant. I know my power and I can defeat an espada. I've done it before." he said leaning back in the chair.

Kishi jumped up to the roof, "Hey Ichigo can I talk to you...in private?" Ichigo glanced up, "I guess yeah." He turned to the rest of the group, "Be back in a sec." (I feel slightly insulted that Kishi cannot defend herself...lol)

Riyoshi shook his head and exhaled deeply.

"This is crazy. They think that they can defeat Grimmjow? From what i heard, Ichigo barely beat him. There is no way these shinigami will stand a chance against a man like that." Riyoshi said to Jing.

Kishi brought Ichigo back into the room then and Ichigo smirked at him, "And Grimmjow isn't the only who has gotten stronger." Kishi smirked, "Yehah whatd'ya think we've been doing all this time? Sitting around and getting fat?" She looked down at her stomach, "I sure as hell hope not."

Jing stood up from his chair picking up a apple and tossing it towards minato. "Cool then you can surely be the teacher" Jing said with a smile jokingly, as he got up and opened the window. With a flash the man was gone, he had something important to do in town.

(OOc:Not tring to be insulting, just tring to set up a plot and feeling to the rp. Ive seen far to many movies, read to much. Sorry for if you feel insulted. I didnt meant o insult)

(I was just joking, its fine.) Kishi just looked at the window and then started explaining what was happening to Ichigo.

Kishi glanced at him, "And we are aware of that, I was hoping you would help explain to Ichigo what we planned to do. I'm sorry if you're feelings were hurt."

In town Jing was going to meet up with Kisuke Uhara, he had some very interesting information for him. The man knocked on his shop and was let in after he took off his shoes. The man entered and was offered tea as he waited for Kisuke Uhara to arrive.

Riyoshi sat in the window looking upon the substitute shinigami.

"Ichigo, i have a question for you." Riyoshi asked as he looked upon Ichigo.

"How is it that you defeated grimmjow? I want all the information you have on that man." Riyoshi asked as he picked his blade up and pulled it inside of the building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back