• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blade Royal

It is not. It actually has been a week or so since the game has come out. All the people that are joining are people which have just started to get into it, however, or have just gotten the money they needed to purchase such an expensive virtual reality headset. So, there would be players who have already been there a while, and things such as that. But, to keep things simple, any new people joining this role play will be considered new to the game, as well.

Well if this is a week later, then we're all technically new if we haven't been playing from May 25th.

Okay... Everyone good on agreeing that the date is June 2, 2035?

No no, I'll be a beast, she won't be directly interacting with you yet... I don't think? Also, I would like to point out that my character is a little more in this for the direct questing and battles... Hence the name of the game. Social groups can form of course, but I'll be taking my own little twists as far as how my character responds to this.

That's fine. You can go for straight quests and battles all you'd like :) It's totally up to you. Your starting quests will, of course, naturally, be different from our starting quests, since your race is different.

Alright, doing the starting post now.

Ok Christina. My character was going to do that, until Freya wanted to explore the city with Alice.

Alice: I am cool with exploring the city, Freya. ^w^

@ChristinaXIV

War against the Pixies?! Jeez, the Beasts and Trons really hate them. ( :o )

@ZaBanpaiaNeko

I'll be back to posting in a bit, gotta go play paint/dodgeball

ZaBanpaiaNeko said:
The Trons are at war with Humans, and the Beasts are at war with Pixies, yes. Haha
So we can fight outside of the safe zone

Yes, you can fight outside of cities. If you fight outside of a city, and not in the battle arena in the Tron city, you could lose one random item from your inventory, or even gold, to that of the enemy or a monster. Outside of a city, you can attack anyone; even someone of your own race. Though if you do, you may be looked down upon by your race.

> :) watch out pixies... Hehe, no in all kindness, I'd probably have her as more of an arena based PVP fighter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back