• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blade Royal

There are no real character sheets. I prefer people to just join in, and to find out about their character as the story goes along. It seems more realistic that way. All I ask is that you post a pic in your post of that of your character.

Ok! ^w^

@ZaBanpaiaNeko

Btw, do we have a bank, and a guild system in this game? Since I want to keep my stuff and my money safe, and plus having a guild is fun. ^w^

@ZaBanpaiaNeko

I can't see most of the words in both the intro and your post.

1ibrbl.png
^This keeps happening on my screen. Sometimes, I see the words, and sometime that happens. ( :( )

@ZaBanpaiaNeko

Guilds are possible! There are no guilds yet, obviously, but if guilds are formed, they will be listed up on the main post with everything else. And yes, there is a bank system (sorta). Any items, rings, weapons, or anything else you get will be listed under your name in the 'player' section on the main post. I figured this would be a good way to keep track of everything you have, and what stats they are giving you.

By the way, your post is beautiful, and I love it.

Also, sorry for getting off without saying anything. I didn't want to 'log out' of the game when I had only made one post. But I will be doing so from now on.

So, at a glance, this looks pretty interesting. Before I think about signing on though, I must ask. What's the post rate you're looking for with this? Like, multiple posts a day? Or one every two or three days?

Well, I do not necessarily expect anything out of this. The only thing I expect this to be is a great place for people to come, hang out, and role play; do whatever they please, as long as they follow the general mind set, and rules. You can post however many times you wish a day. All I ask, is that when you are going to leave, you 'log out' with your character. Keeps up the feel of the role play, and makes it easier for other role players to continue around your character once it is out of the way.

So, if you make one or two posts within the role play, and decide you've had enough for the day, you 'log out' your character. I do not want your character simply floating around for multiple days in a post; doing nothing. It makes it awkward for other role players to work around.

I more ask because I can often only make a post in an RP every one or two days, rather than wanting to post a lot at one time. Ala, do you think a post rate of that speed will be too slow to keep up with things?

You mean only a single post every few days? I, personally, feel that may leave you struggling to keep up. But, you may always try, if you wish. I leave it completely open to you, as long as you follow my rules. I would expect that, if you can perhaps squeeze in at least two replies, before logging your character out, you can at least get some interaction going when you are around.

Hai... This is actually my first post and rp on this website :P so I was wondering if I could join and get some pointers on what to do and ask thx!!

Of course you may join! I don't mind at all. As long as you've read through it all, been through the rules, and know what is acceptable and not acceptable. All you need to do is go to the role playing section, and make your post! You'll be a new character, so you should start off with your character plugging into that of the game, and joining; what their race is, and their name. Just start off similar to the way I started out, and be sure to post a picture of your character for at least that of your first post. After that, you can do anything you want! Just hang out; follow quests, or anything else.

You find them on google; whatever picture you want. Though, it should be somewhat relateable to whatever race you choose. Then you just place it in your post.

Ok thx! I'll be making my post soon but I won't really be on until Tomorrow afternoon or late tonight. Cya ^w^

Wow, this is quite a neat and innovative RP, may I be so wrong as to assume that this sort of idea came from SAO?

No, not wrong at all! In fact, I'm pretty sure I stated so in the rules, somewhere....Idk..I put it somewhere xD But yes, Sword Art Online is a strong inspiration for this RP.

ChristinaXIV said:
Wow, this is quite a neat and innovative RP, may I be so wrong as to assume that this sort of idea came from SAO?
Yep. ZaBan got this idea from SAO. The different between this rp and SAO is that you can log out of the game, and there is a lot of things that you can do here. Example: Go to the spa, eating at the cafe, or going to the theater. This is a gamer's paradise. (:3)

@ChristinaXIV

Hmmm... Perhaps some liberation from the usual stress induced and dark stories I've been apart of would be healthier for me. Granted, the idea alone is enough to whet my appetite. But... I'll need to do some reading up on it, if that's alright with you.

That is just fine. Please, take your time. Get into the mood to enjoy it, read up on it, and make your post when you are ready to be apart of Blade Royal~

Well I appreciate it, thank you all for the warm welcome, though, I'm certain I could have mine out within half and hour... I really want to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back