• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Black Butler Rp {canon and oc}

"Fine. Suit yourself. But don't say I didn't warn you." She walked forward, holding up her hand.

"I'll just wipe your memory of this day ever happening. It may be painful. I don't know. But, maybe I shouldn't. I'm not that cruel. It's not like many would believe you, anyways. Only a madman would."

Sebastian stepped forward, silently placing a hand on her shoulder. "Plus, you must save your strength." He said to her. "You do wish to be in your best condition for our wedding, do you not?"

Levana sighed and lowered her arm. She hated when he was right.

@Knight Nate

Carmine rolled his eyes.

"Good. Now leave me. I have things to think about."

He continued staring out the window.

She raised her eyebrows. "Excuse me?" She said. "There's a way to let people know what you want. It's called asking. Because trust me, you won't be getting anything around here if you keep that attitude up."

Sebastian had to hide the slight smirk appearing on his face. Levana was very spirited, no pun intended, and straightforward. He loved that about her.

@Knight Nate @kurol @Santeru Ishumari

Giving an amused smile Santeru stood motionless next to the boy. "No need to touch even a hair on his head." Santeru said eyeing them both. "After all I'm sure Lucy will try to get him anyway."

"There's no need to do anything in this world" she said philosophically. "We could just sit idly and die. However, we chose to do what we do." She folded her hands in front of her, keeping a small smirk on her face.

Carmine scoffed.

"Asking? Ha! I won't waste the breath trying to explain to you how wrong you are. But fine. Would you please leave me to my thoughts?"

He spoke in a sarcastic tone as he stared out the window, one hand rubbing his temple. It was obvious he was getting tired of this.

"See?" She said in a snarky mood. "Was that so hard? Since you asked, I will leave you be. But it is getting late. I advise you go to bed, sir." She bowed curtly. When she straightened again, she turned to her beloved.

"Shall we?" He asked, extending a hand to her. She smiled and nodded as she placed her hand in his, walking out of the door together.

Mey-Rin, who was just outside, sighed. "They're so cute!" She gushed, her face going pink. "Oh, I wish that was me."

Santeru left Carmine's sight appearing in front of the lovers in the hall-way as he kept walking ahead of them pretending not to notice them. Giving a light chuckle he ran a hand through his thick black hair.

@Brianna Ackerman

Carmine continued staring, and closed his eyes, still deep in thought. He sighed, still just going over the courses of action. He cracked his neck as he did so. Did he truly have something he needed to sell his soul for?...

Levana was aware of Sebastian smirking slightly out of the corner of her eye. "Sebastian, what are you thinking-"

She didn't get a chance to finish before he had quite literally swept her off of her feet. She laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck.

He continued walking, looking at her as he did. He smiled. "You know, it amazes me that we actually fell in love. Demons-especially our kinds- aren't supposed to feel real emotions like that."

Levana smiled. "Yet, here we are. Married in two days. Starting a family of our own."

Neither of them noticed Santeru in front of them.

@Knight Nate

His egotistical smile was a flirtatious invitation of death the breath he so eagerly sucked in and held shattered the silence in which enveloped his own mind, the dream of sanity was fleeting as his thoughts raced it was an almost pained look that spread across his face. Giving a quick pull at his own hair the sudden outside stimulation brought him back to the surface it was an almost intoxicating dive into the rabbit hole.

Victoria knocked on the door of the gargantuan yet gloomy manor of the phantomhive's she adjusted her sword Strapped around her waist. Holding a bag in her other hand.Waiting for an answer. She didn't bring anyone else with her since she knew that her butler was already inside and that she's been to the manor so many times she didn't feel like she needed to put her guard up.

She arrived back from France , 3 days ago after a business trip and a visitation for her aunt Rebecca. Where she received a couple of new businesses and also some outfits from her aunt that she cared nothing about but she didn't want to be rude. She was excited to be home and maybe tend to somethings for the queen since she was one of the enforcers in the underworld and loved her position though the queen seems a bit too clingy to her for her liking, She had said nothing about her superior well at least not yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sucking in a deep breath the insane smirk that plastered his face turned into a simple smile, a momentary blur where he stood stayed for a moment before he was at the front entrance grasping the door lightly he tugged it open. "Sorry about the delay madame, I was shocked to hear this place was still even standing." He bowed his head extending his hand to motion her inside.

@Robyn Banks

Victoria walked into the manor walking in with grandiosity. "Its fine but doesn't Sebastian open the door. I guess Sebastian is busy with some other things." She looked around until her butler comment about the mansion standing. "Why do you say that? Did something occur while I was absent?" She said with a smirk prior to turning back to him. "Where is everyone?"

"Well madame, I worked with the previous Phantomhive Earl and have not returned since his death in the tragic manor fire." Santeru motioned around the room with a chuckle. "But I found it just like it once was many years ago."

(Santeru let's say just got contracted like a week ago which is why he's back in england, He's not exactly a demon he's a Reaper with some weird quirks so this is his first time back ever since becoming contracted to you.)

@Robyn Banks

Sebastian and Levana walked around a corner, talking amongst themselves. Levana was the first to notice Victoria, and bowed slightly to the woman. This was The Queen's Swan. "Greetings, Miss Victoria" Sebastian greeted. "I was not aware you were arriving today."

@Santeru Ishumari @Robyn Banks

(Ooooh cool ok I got chu)

Victoria nodded before thinking 'That's Sebastian for you." "its surprising how I never noticed you maybe because I was younger but that's not important at the moment." She continued to walk in adjusting her right glove before noticing Sebastian and Levana. "Well I just came back from France and I decided to pay a visit, I was starting to miss this place." She said grinning at them. "I also wanted to speak to Ciel due to a mission the queen assigned me to but it seems like I came at a bad time."

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks](Ooooh cool ok I got chu)
Victoria nodded before thinking 'That's Sebastian for you." "its surprising how I never noticed you maybe because I was younger but that's not important at the moment." She continued to walk in adjusting her right glove before noticing Sebastian and Levana. "Well I just came back from France and I decided to pay a visit, I was starting to miss this place." She said grinning at them. "I also wanted to speak to Ciel due to a mission the queen assigned me to but it seems like I came at a bad time."

[/QUOTE]
"I don't believe that it's a bad time. Young Master is in his study. Please, allow me to lead you to him." She bowed as she spoke, showing respect for the rather powerful and noble woman.

Victoria nodded at the woman "Alright Thank you." She said. She knew the mansion well enough on her own but she didn't want to be rude or at least not yet. She wanted to enough the time she had in the manor since she knew her last sign of peace would wither away very soon.

@Brianna Ackerman

The demon girl bowed once more. "Please,follow me" she said. Then, she turned around and walked off. She led Victoria through the halls, towards Ciel's study. On the way, Mey-Rin handed her a tray with tea on it, for the young boy. She didn't get a totally easy feeling from Victoria. And she was never wrong when she made assumptions and had feelings. She knocked on the door to the study, before walking in. "My lord" she said, bowing.

@Robyn Banks

Santeru followed very closely behind Victoria his hands stuck in his coat pockets with an amused smile spread across his face, an uneasy look was evident just behind his eyes the drunken state of madness had left his mind and it was a cold calculated look of pain that stayed on his almost care-free face.

@Brianna Ackerman

Victoria walked in casually before letting out a grin. "Ciel." The boy looked back up to her with a devilish smirk. "Victoria, Have you arrived back for a match of chess?" He said with sarcasm since he knew he would probably win again. Victoria gave the boy a look almost like she was thinking about his offer. "Though that does seem tempting, We have important matters to attend to...May I?" She asked gesturing towards the seat to be an acceptance of the offer. She sat and crossed her legs before taking out a few papers from the bag, she brought along.

"I must warn that some of the pictures i will show will not be to your liking."She placed down one of the documents that was a picture of a body cut into precises piece and almost placed perfectly on the concrete. "This body was found this morning by a man walking to work. The body was cut into multiple piece three times on the leg from the foot, knee, and torso. The body was beheaded and the arms were cut in thirds as well." She said pointing at the areas she described."the body is one of 8 found with exact cuts like this all over London in the past 2 months."

Ciel's face look stunned as she spoke but he quickly went back to his expressionless face as always.
"Are there any preferences in gender?" Victoria glanced up at him before saying. "Well it seems like all the victims so far are male. But that's not the interesting part." She put down the seven other bodies pictures while showing some newspaper articles and mugshot pictures.

"The men killed were criminals.murders,rapists, etc who won their cases after being summoned to court. We are dealing with a vigilante." She said before getting up. "This was suppose to be an individual assignment for only myself but I thought it would be nice to have an adventure together like the good old days. What do you say?

Santeru watched her intently his eyes shifting back and forth as the conversation changed hands back and forth, his curious gaze followed his amused smile at her handy work. She was particular and calculated to the point where she found Santeru and knew he couldn't consume her soul. She made a deal with a reaper instead of a demon and in turn sealed power without harm to herself he couldn't help but chuckle to himself.

@Robyn Banks

Sarah Phantomhive walks through the woods, looking up at the grey sky. Her blue eyes scanning the woods around her and her dark hair flowing in messy curls behind her. She is dressed in a simple black ball gown with black gloves and matching shoes. She looked as though she was ready to go to a ball rather than walking through the woods that lead to Phantomhive Manor. She heard the news that her brother somehow survived the fire and wanted to see him immediately. She walks up to the large door and sighs softly, she was nervous, what if he doesn't remember her or rejects her. She then knocks on the door softly, the knock itself was barely audible over the rain slowly falling down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back