• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
so a super guard that controls negative energy sucks them dry of strength while another that manipulates bio-electricity puppets them to faceplant and painfully snaps their limbs in place over their head.
877.jpg
The whole therapy session is starting to make sense now...

Yeah her hands are out in the cuff me pose, the reason she didn't go to the ground was so that there was a reason to take her with the others. Shes pretty much doing the same volunteer surrender pose she did when she turned herself in and got arrested to be put in Belle reeve.

and this is what happened to the guy who talked back last week

tumblr_mtc4iymaNC1qleruwo1_400.gif

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo for clarification. She wasnt actually advancing. She was stood still in that position. I can roll with it as her actual idea still works and Guards will realise what one of her body mods does. (It's a not a power of her own, it's a mix of that mod/a technique. Will make a post in few hours when home where I can read again to make sure I don't miss something)

TLDR, She can lock her joints in a way her it turns to a support structure/Joints don't move. She was assuming she was going to get a electrical shock so was trying to prevent muscle spasms, weakness though works too, just changes the follow up)

Aviator Aviator pretty much done my post just need a few more details:
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo for clarification. She wasnt actually advancing. She was stood still in that position. I can roll with it as her actual idea still works and Guards will realise what one of her body mods does. (It's a not a power of her own, it's a mix of that mod/a technique. Will make a post in few hours when home where I can read again to make sure I don't miss something)

TLDR, She can lock her joints in a way her it turns to a support structure/Joints don't move. She was assuming she was going to get a electrical shock so was trying to prevent muscle spasms, weakness though works too, just changes the follow up)
k its just in your post you said she was walking to the middle after landing. that's when Deluge was like 'stop moving, my sis is gunna getcha.' and the other guards started zapping her.

So like Wither is the one with the nega energy that drains strength and shrivels you up. Jaunter has bio-electric manipulation so he basically can 'puppet' whomever he hits. I had another part where i explained all that when they did it to another inmate but like it was waaaaay too much and cut it out. but like i put in there that they dint hurt rae cuz they thought she a good bean

Aviator Aviator k so like i had shine go meet with not-cyrus. Idk what you have planned so I left it wide open but she's ready to interact if need be.

And I left it open for the therapists to enter. But i also put that there are 2 groups. The other group could maybe like have: Q, petra, the redhead, the beefheads, Riptide, Silverblade ,etc? I also hinted that there could possibly be new collars? But idk. Just some kinda subplot if need be.

I know i put a lot of super guards there but I think the only npcs ill use is : Dread, Wither and Deluge

K so like posted!

@Jigajig.idk what you have planned for Captain? Cuz it looks like Imposter-boi wants to get.to the good lieutenant s office.

so like what's your idea? Cuz thinkin ill wait for your post before I respond for Shine. but like if you need to position her and not-cyrus to meet with Cap it's all goods. I ll just backtrack interaction with not-cyrus afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back