• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I had her just use a NPC guard to call for Cyrus but if you want to fetch Cyrus/not Cyrus then I'm all for it :D

She's on her way to her office now just reading posts

I had her just use a NPC guard to call for Cyrus but if you want to fetch Cyrus/not Cyrus then I'm all for it :D

She's on her way to her office now just reading posts
I had my charriie Shine go get him. She just met up with him and s like now she will try and get him to levina then?

Hey, I'm in the process of moving out of the country and it has been occupying almost all of my time. I'm really sorry but I have to drop out of the RP. It was really fun and I hope it goes well from here on out!

Hey, I'm in the process of moving out of the country and it has been occupying almost all of my time. I'm really sorry but I have to drop out of the RP. It was really fun and I hope it goes well from here on out!
Hoping its for the better. Safe travels and good luck out there k?

I mean can always have them put away to the side and you could pick them up later when your more settled.

I got a question for everyone! If our OCs got a sponsorship from a food company, what would their collab product be?

I can see Rodrick collaborating with Jack Links to release some special edition jerky! Kangaroo Jerky! Hunted by Rodrick Unger personally! Or at least, he would beg for them to let him hunt them personally.

I’m thinking Jupiter either has some type of beer like Corona, or an energy drink like Redbull. Has to jump out of a plane or some insane parkour to get the Redbull sponsorship

Either a Honey Company, Or Red Lobster.
I'd kill for a Rachel Red Lobster special. For the meal, are we talking all you can eat lobster since she can just lure as many lobsters as needed to the surface? Ok maybe not all you can eat since doing all you can eat shrimp is what got them in trouble
I’m thinking Jupiter either has some type of beer like Corona, or an energy drink like Redbull. Has to jump out of a plane or some insane parkour to get the Redbull sponsorship
What flavor would he come up with?

I'd kill for a Rachel Red Lobster special. For the meal, are we talking all you can eat lobster since she can just lure as many lobsters as needed to the surface? Ok maybe not all you can eat since doing all you can eat shrimp is what got them in trouble

What flavor would he come up with?

Hmmm, would be called Ice Nine Kills and taste like a mixture of the light blue/white gatorade and battery accid

Jigajig Jigajig Good question! Cyrus hasn't been working at Belle Reve that long, about four months, but that was partly why the warden selected him as her top-secret "jumper," because he wasn't buddy-buddy with the other guards yet and has a Lawful Stupid alignment. She's fairly confident that his loyalties are to her before anyone else. So he and Levina probably know each other in a professional capacity, but given that he's an interdimensional ambassador most of the time while she's overseeing things at the prison, perhaps they don't know everything about each other. But if Levina's observant, she'll have noticed that he wears gloves an awful lot. Maybe she'll even have noticed once or twice that he has a cybernetic right hand...

Gonna post with Liling tonight! Stay tuned, y'all. XD

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Please do your best to reply with Violettin tomorrow!

I got a question for everyone! If our OCs got a sponsorship from a food company, what would their collab product be?
Fun fact: Nouvelle was in a commercial with her ex-fiance when he was a sponsor for motor oil. But food wise, it'd probably be some kinda red candy since she bounces a little red super ball all the time.

Another fun fact!: Moon Prism is actually a sponsor for an energy drink company with her limited edition Prism line. 7 diff flavors each the colour of the rainbow. Shi would prolly have like a coffee bean company sponsor. She basically injects that ish into her bloodstream every morning lol

Jigajig Jigajig Good question! Cyrus hasn't been working at Belle Reve that long, about four months, but that was partly why the warden selected him as her top-secret "jumper," because he wasn't buddy-buddy with the other guards yet and has a Lawful Stupid alignment. She's fairly confident that his loyalties are to her before anyone else. So he and Levina probably know each other in a professional capacity, but given that he's an interdimensional ambassador most of the time while she's overseeing things at the prison, perhaps they don't know everything about each other. But if Levina's observant, she'll have noticed that he wears gloves an awful lot. Maybe she'll even have noticed once or twice that he has a cybernetic right hand...

So like yeah for Shine I just had her suspicion aroused due to the attitude. He passed her scan for interdimensional 'demons' so his physical mannerisms she dint even notice.

But I'm thinkin they have a bit of a repoire, or more like she just likes to poke fun at him lol. Like thinkin shine just bugs him to the point he retaliates verbally. And he being so stoic and Proper she tosses barbs like him: calling him stank, calling him Pirate, hinting that he uses money to get a roster etc lol.

Fun fact: Nouvelle was in a commercial with her ex-fiance when he was a sponsor for motor oil. But food wise, it'd probably be some kinda red candy since she bounces a little red super ball all the time.

Another fun fact!: Moon Prism is actually a sponsor for an energy drink company with her limited edition Prism line. 7 diff flavors each the colour of the rainbow. Shi would prolly have like a coffee bean company sponsor. She basically injects that ish into her bloodstream every morning lol
Thanks a lot, now I have a craving for sour cherry balls! Love those things! Does Shi get fancy with what she adds to her coffee, or is it just cream and sugar?

I...I don't like that XD there...
What's Missy Kimmy have planned for us now?

Last edited:
TobiornotTobi TobiornotTobi Guess you'll have to read and seeeee bruh I don't even know at the moment what's on the agenda

As for the question, Liling would do a promotional with vegetarian/vegan options. Being a robot, she can't eat human food, meat included, so she likes to joke that she's vegetarian and facetiously advocates on their behalf whilst not believing a word she's saying. Cyrus's first love is alcohol and his second is sweets, so he'd do something for a bottled cocktail of rum-infused hot chocolate where you only need one but no one ever stops there... And Azrael? He's a deviant in every sense of the word who likes combining things that don't belong together to start a new trend. Maybe he'd sponsor some kind of like, Creole and Indian food fusion like tandoori redfish, or calamari nachos. Some shit where anyone with a lick of sense would look at him funny and yet he'd market it in such a way that it's a major success.

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Bruh he so fuckin broke he wish he could use money to get a roster fr
Thinkin the "you can't afford this line" is too real lol

Thanks a lot, now I have a craving for sour cherry balls! Love those things! Does Shi get fancy with what she adds to her coffee, or is it just cream and sugar?
Cream. Irish. Bailey's that is lol

TobiornotTobi TobiornotTobi Guess you'll have to read and seeeee bruh I don't even know at the moment what's on the agenda

As for the question, Liling would do a promotional with vegetarian/vegan options. Being a robot, she can't eat human food, meat included, so she likes to joke that she's vegetarian and facetiously advocates on their behalf whilst not believing a word she's saying. Cyrus's first love is alcohol and his second is sweets, so he'd do something for a bottled cocktail of rum-infused hot chocolate where you only need one but no one ever stops there... And Azrael? He's a deviant in every sense of the word who likes combining things that don't belong together to start a new trend. Maybe he'd sponsor some kind of like, Creole and Indian food fusion like tandoori redfish, or calamari nachos. Some shit where anyone with a lick of sense would look at him funny and yet he'd market it in such a way that it's a major success.
I never thought I'd relate to the heir of a fallen empire from another dimension! I come up with unholy food combinations all the time IRL.

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Chocolate Irish cream... oh shit Bailey's already invented that product too. Okay okay chocolate Bailey's meets whipped cream Pinnacle, and like, behold, chocolate cotton candy with alcohol. Maybe frozen and make a daiquiri out of it.

TobiornotTobi TobiornotTobi Be on the lookout for maple syrup flavored Cheetos, that's his next product to hit the shelves.

Oooo this gonna be interesting then >:3

Cause Levina is a sticklet for details. @_@

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Chocolate Irish cream... oh shit Bailey's already invented that product too. Okay okay chocolate Bailey's meets whipped cream Pinnacle, and like, behold, chocolate cotton candy with alcohol. Maybe frozen and make a daiquiri out of it.

No. Nope. Stop it. Frozen drinks always attracts attention at work lol

But k fr now. Are you going next for Liling since she gots passed the talking stick?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back