• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
K posted for Shi!

Jigajig Jigajig like after some thoughts, to get you in a position to not have to wait thinkin that you could just post for levina with Nouvelle and not-cyrus at her office.

I'll just go after you with a backtrack in My post for Nouvelle. Cuz like basically imma just have her have her 'radio' levina they on thier way. Like maybe some internal tussle with her suspicion without acting on it but like it'll just be a post saying she gunna just lead not-cyrus there. So like itd just a filler post that could easily be summarized like in my next Shine post when she already at levinas office.

Lmk k?

So type up a post which just has the two arriving at the office at the start of it, like a little timeskippy type thing to move speed it up? Roger that.

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Are you still interested in this thread? If so, I'm gonna need a reply by no later than tomorrow night, please. We would love to have Violettin join us for group therapy! 💚
Still intrested, Just been busy with School and other stuff lately, BUT STILL INTERESTED

You know what, Screw it, I'm MAKING A SECOND OC, I can't resist ze urge to make another one! ~Also because there's not enough guards~

deadly king deadly king Please respond to the RP thread in the next day or two!

Bout one more round of posts in therapy, and then, once the guards convene and have a brief chat, they are gonna come fetch the inmates for debriefing! So get your posts in while you can.

Everyone in the room

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Jennifer Aniston Fighting GIF

After reading my most recent post, I know what you're all thinking. Shi and Violettin are the shortest in the room at 5'2 and 5'0, respectively! But Rodrick was eyeballing it or something like that! You have to believe me!

Why do I wanna make a CS for Murder Mike lol? Maybe he'll crash therapy and resolve the brawl before it gets properly started...

Why do I wanna make a CS for Murder Mike lol? Maybe he'll crash therapy and resolve the brawl before it gets properly started...
Lmao I would love to see you piece together a history for Smelly--I mean MURDER Mike! What's your take on his scent? My headcanon musk is 'cottage cheese that died in the cottage'.

After reading my most recent post, I know what you're all thinking. Shi and Violettin are the shortest in the room at 5'2 and 5'0, respectively! But Rodrick was eyeballing it or something like that! You have to believe me!
Pfft, honestly i forgot Violettin was that short and she's my character

Not sure if i should explain OOC what Rachel is actually doing, but i know its something that might piss off the Aussie at first, maybe after as well when he figures it out.

Not sure if i should explain OOC what Rachel is actually doing, but i know its something that might piss off the Aussie at first, maybe after as well when he figures it out.
First off, I love how observant Rachel is while listening to the others. With all that compartmentalizing, I wonder what she's got planned with all those mental notes! Things that would piss off Rodrick, huh? I think I know what she's about to do, and all I have to say is don't do it, PlusUltra! Please don't make her do what I think you're gonna do! That man has gone through too much today, and the day isn't even over yet! I'm pasting a picture of Glen Powell below, I know you'll do the right thing. :)

OIP.gTMvU7sUq4FBoBrSIuNVeAAAAA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back