• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beat of Drums (WW1 RP Always Accepting <3 )

I'm still seriously considering maybe joining but I've been slightly deterred due to the grammar. The grammar... That's ,like, all I can say tight now. Other than the grammar, the weapons. And females in the military before 1990. And the grammar. #sorrynotsorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually no Women in World War I were mobilized in unprecedented numbers on all sides. The vast majority of these women were drafted into the civilian work force to replace conscripted men or work in greatly expanded munitions factories. Thousands served in the military in support roles, e.g. as nurses, but in Russia some saw combat as well.

So no i am right sir Xb

Yeash do you know what you guys are mean and second of all this is my first rp so ya yeah

If your with the Allies we are at London military camp

If your with the Central Powers we are at Berlin training

@Achilles676 it's ok I understand X)

Umm... I think this RP is in the wrong category. Also, as said above, the Brits and Krauts didn't let women serve in combat roles...

Last edited by a moderator:
OK PEOPLE STOP IT'S CALLED ALTERNIT REALITY THE MIDDLE POWERS COULD WIN OK THINK THAT PLEASE IT'S STRESSFUL ALREADY I AM TRYING.......please

Zeldafangirl said:
(um where i jump in)
Just show up at the east side of the camp where Jacob is.

Also, @TheSpurPunchLime this is a suggestion but since this is a war story wouldn't it make sense to make it detailed or at least probably casual? And another suggestion would be to put a minimum on how many sentences you have to have per post. Just putting that out there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back