• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beacon Academy

(*Without Me plays*)

Xeno wakes up the next morning, with a couple of stretches he was completely awake. He gets up and puts on his regular clothes, he then grabs his holstered weapon and is ready to head out to do whatever it was they were doing.

((Okay @Morgand213 is asleep so for the sake of moving the roleplay along I will have him partnered with me during the Initiation stage.))

An announcement gets called for all the new students to retrieve their gear from the lockers and with them they will be a number meet the other 8 or nine people with the same number and report to the Emerald Forest for initiation. Aoi never even noticed that they was a piece of paper attacked to her weapon with the number three ((we all have three btw)) but she didn't move and hope someone else with the same would approach her.

((@macaron)) 
((@GrieveWriter now would be a good time to jump your character in.))

Yuri would walk back in the ballroom looking at a pice of burnt paper on his Wepon that seems too have got burnt because of the Heat of its Lighning,but its seems too be a 3...wait he turns it and looks like a m.....Is it a 3 or a m as he ask the same girl he saw earlier "Excuse mi but.....is this a 3 or a "m"..?"he ask showing the paper too her....he is stupid somtimes

Aoi turns to face the boy with a blank face as in to see are you for real. "That's a 3 the same I have." Aoi said quietly showing her piece of paper to the boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Girl?)

He would look at the paper and turn his "Haaaaaaaa....thanks...hey its a w now"he says as he shows her the paper upside down as he whanted too show her then says "So what dose that mean?"

((My bad thats what 3 am does to me.)) 
Aoi scratched her head and began to think for a minute. "Hmm group number maybe since they can't just let everyone go at once could they so it could be groups for whatever the initiation is." She wasn't even going to mention about the W or e or 3 thing anymore it just wasn't worth it.

"So we are a group now?....Hmmm well i better introduse mi self..Im yuri"he says as he extend his art towards her for a chake as he was thinking somthing else too do with the 3

Aoi took the hand a shook it. "Aoi. But I don't think we are a group but just for now until we learn about the initiation we're we will get our real groups since I think the groups are made up of four people." Aoi said as she let got of his hand and went back to reading her book.

Jen was tired and grabbed a towel to clean herself up, all that training was really tiring, she made her way to her locker and noticed a note on her weapon " hm looks like a got a three" she walked around the school trying to find a group or person that had the same number

Laretta opened her locker to retrieve her other blades, and found something attached to it. She pulled it out, gazing at a number. "3?" She closed the locker and headed in a direction. When she looked up, she found a roman three, and she quickly made her way over to the group.

((Nothing much just a time skip to day and you need to go to your locker and get you equipment out and they will be a piece of paper with the number three so basically just come and find us when you have you weapons and things out of the locker.))

Xeno walks over to his locker and retrieves his items. His items compose of his weapon, his weapon's holster, ammo for his weapon, and a utility belt. He notices a paper with the number 3 on it,

"Now what could this be?" He asks himself as he walks to where he supposes the others are. He was right in guessing their location and walks over to join the group.

((Okay they was a announcement that called for all the new students to retrieve their gear from the lockers and with them they will be a number meet the other 8 or nine people with the same number and report to the Emerald Forest for initiation and that's basically all that happened we have just been meeting up since all the players have the same number which is three.))

(I'm going to have to go soon, sorry about me being off alot more recently, it's been very busy) 
Xeno walks up to his friends with the piece of paper in his hand,

"Hello everybody." He says with a smile and a small wave.

After some minute's of searching Jen finally made it to the group of the people with three's, she had a blank expression hiding her shy emotions and waved at the other students.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back