• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beacon Academy

Aoi yawned she was tired but lucky this was where all the new students would be sleeping for the day but she didn't want to sleep just yet so she stayed up reading her book.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jen watched as all the other students were sleeping, she took out a dark brown leather bag that had gold buttons and a medium case strapped to it which was filled with darts

Jack walked into Beacon administrative building looking to enroll with his bow strapped on his back. Nothing could separate him from his bow but no one knew that but him. Being still young he knew he had much to but he planned to master more than just what he had experienced with his bow. He scratched his straggly brown hair looking around wondering where he should go.

((Hooo sorry was late...Work is killing me,burn mi hand with Cooking oil...anything i miss))

The next morning Aoi woke up she was one of the first up since it was rather early she walked over to the lockers where they left their things the night before and got changed. She went back into the ballroom where the new students slept and sat back down and began to read once again seeing a few more people waking up.

Yuri would wake up and yawn as he would Sit up and his Tesla Rifle on the floor near him,as he would look around and see a girl as he dint know what time is it and ask too her "Excuse mi....But what time is it?"he ask as he streches and still siting on the floor

Jen wasn't in the ballroom anymore it seemed a bit boring and crowded she didn't like being in places filled with a huge amount of people, she decided to walk around the academy, she hated getting lost so she decided to see where everything was.

Martin was basically sandwiched into a corner with a thick blanket wrapped over him. He peeked out occasionally and glanced around as the others moved about. He didn't feel like talking to any of them, but that was natural for someone of his persuasion. He opted to return to his slumbering, to wait until the teachers came to collect them.

Aoi looked at the person who asked the time she smiled. "I'm not sure early I know that much." She said quickly not looking at the person but continuing on reading.

"Oh..well thanks anyway for trying"he says as he would be siting on the floor as he was too tired too get up and move as his legs were Slightli paralized because of blood not passing much there,as he needed too wait it out as he was still tired

Jen thought to herself while sitting on a bench where she looked at the fountain placed in the middle in front of the academy "this school is amazing, but I think I should really get to meet some people" she sighed at what she said she would never get to have friends when she lacked social skills

Indigo was wandering around after he woke up and drank like 20 cups of some type of soda, he was super hyper, he carried his massive metal duffel bag looking thing as he wandered around outside amazed at the building, this place was cool, but he could not find anything to steal and keep..

Jen stood up and took out her two harpoon rifles, she began strapping them around her wrists, she loaded the sides of her harpoon rifles with the darts in her little box, she went into a training room to practice her skills.

Yuri would get up as his legs are not asleep anymore and would give a small yanw and Exit the Ballroom and would not know what too do,as his Tesla Rifle would be strap on his back and would wander Around as this place is amazing

(All right, thanks. :3)

Laretta yawned, placing her glasses on her nose. She braided her hair in the same fashion as she did the day before as she headed out, her hand wandering to her blade by her side. Today, she should spend some time exploring the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back