Bayview High School Role Play!

Nicole held up a finger to Ella, and pulled out her phone. "One sec." She said as she texted. 'U can just go, I'll get a ride' She texted to Logan before her phone died.

Ella satup and held the ice pack to her head. She watched Nicole's thumbs tap across the screen and suddenly remembered her own phone. "Did you happen to see a little black purse?" she said, quietly.

Nicole put a finger on her chin, and thought. "Don't think so. When you fell, the only thing in your hands has this." She said, pulling a phone out of her back pocket. "I'm sorry." Nicole mumbled, handing the phone to Ella.

Logan walked up to Nicole and put his arm around her. "Sorry." he said and kissed her cheek. He nodded to Ella. "Hope you're feeling better." he said.

Nicole awkwardly grinned at Ella. "One moment." She said. She turned to Logan, and mumbled quietly, "Logan, I don't wanna leave her here alone. I'll go when she falls asleep. I don't want you to just wait boredly, I don't care if you go."

Ella looked up at the young man "I'm afraid not. My Mum's a police officer and is on the night shift and my dad lives in Texas." She laid the ice pack on the table and took her iPhone 4S from Nicole. She sighed "I don't mind waiting alone."

Nicole kissed Logan on the cheek. "If you insist on doing something, you can go home and relax. I'm fine with staying here until she gets out tomorrow, or at least until she goes to sleep." She said.

"Alright then. Bye" Logan said to Nicole disappointed that he hardly got to spend any good quality time with her the whole night. He turned and left, and then drove home.

Nicole felt she may have been a little harsh on Logan, but thought he would understand. "Alrighty, Ella. Feeling any better?" She asked.

"Much. Thank you." Ella said as she hit the send button on the message she was sending to her mum. She ran a hand through her hair and sighed. It had been a long day. She had already told her mum what had happened and she she got her tomorrow she'd have to tell her she had failed her chem test. And made a C on her math test.

"I've lived here my whole life so I've been at Bayview since Freshman year." Ella replied quietly. She could heavy coughing down the hall and gave a small sigh.

Nicole thought. "Really? I don't mean to be rude, but I haven't even seen you until this year." She said as she pulled out her phone. 'Gud, shes ok, but has to stay overnight. Srry for the holdup lol. I'll go soon.' She texted to Riley.

"Oh ok. I'm glad she is fine. Are you staying overnight there? and is Logan still with you?" Riley text back to Nicole.

(([MENTION=2605]TheJoker[/MENTION] haven't heard from you in a while. :( ))

Nicole's fingers continued to type away at the touch screen. 'I prob won't stay overnight, but I won't leave for about another hour. And Logan left.' She texted to Riley.

Ashlee thought to herself "What could i be doing right now instead of walking around town doing nothing?" So Ashlee decided that she would go to the beach even though it's dark out, but Ashlee went and sat on the sand and looked up at the stars and smiled.

Ella just sat and played with her hair, twisting it, braiding it, tying it in knots. She dropped her hair as she heard a crash of thunder. When had it started raining?

Logan sat down in the sand. It started to sprinkle rain, but he didn't care. Logan noticed another person on the beach too, but couldn't quite make out who it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back