Bayview High School Role Play!

Nicole looked outside, and began to shudder. It was hailing, and she knew her chances of walking home were likely. "Ella, I have to walk home, and I want to make a dash before weather gets worse. Are you okay here if I leave?"

"Course I don't mind." Ella said with a smile on her face. She knew she'd sleep good tonight. She'd always slept better duri g storms. Especially loud ones.

Zaya looked at Alex and smiled "You should, I need to get my hair cut and I'm getting a few highlights" she said with a smile "We should go together" she said

((I'm gonna say Bryce and Ty are home, cuz I dont know what happened))

Bryce sat down on his couch and groaned. Nicole sure caused a lot of trouble. It made him appreciate Riley. But it also made him feel bad for Logan. He texted him, "Hey, man. Call me when you get this. I feel bad for the way tonight turned out."

Ty slipped up to his room and went to bed.

Riley sat on her bed. She text Bryce "Hey thanks again for a great night! :) "

Logan still having his phone turned off walked home in the rain and hail. He sat on his bed drenched. He reached for his phone and saw the message from Bryce. He called him back and put it on speakerphone as he changed into dry clothes. He put on sweat pants and a hoodie.

Bryce had just finished replying "No problem, I had an amazing time with you" when his phone rang. "Hey, Logan. Helluva night, right?" Bryce knew Logan was probably not happy with the events of tonight. He wouldn't have been if Nicole was his girlfriend.

Riley smiled at the message she received from Bryce. "Well i'm going to sleep. Good night." he texted back. She put her phone down, and then went to sleep.

Logan flopped down and laid on his bed. "Ugh you're telling me. Not at all what I was hoping for." Logan said to Bryce on the phone.

(( [MENTION=2605]TheJoker[/MENTION] ))

Bryce heard the beep of a new text, but couldn't look at it. "Who would've guess Nicole would get drunk? and then that lip thing.." he trailed off, not wanting to sound like he was against Nicole, which would make Logan angry.

"Yeah I know right? And then that random girl that we had to take to the hospital. It was just dumb." Logan said. "Heck I don't even know where Nicole is. She wanted to stay at the hospital, so I came home." he said.

(( [MENTION=2525]NebulaSkies[/MENTION] ))

"Dude, if it was me, I'd be pissed. I mean, first she gets drunk at formal, which stops you from having fun, then, she won't talk to you because she hurt herself, then she ditches you for some girl at the hospital." Bryce says to him. "If you can deal with all that, you're a way better man than I am."

"I know. I am mad, but then again it really wasn't her fault she got drunk. Hey you and Ty wanna hang out tonight? You guys can come over here." Logan said.

Bryce agreed it wasn't her fault she got drunk. "Uh, I think Ty fell asleep. But I'll go." Bryce felt bad about leaving Ty behind, but Ty was asleep.

((Hey people! I just got home from my vacation, and I'm so sorry I forgot to tell you guys! Someone fill me in, please.))

((Sorry Nebby, I don't know. I only just got back from a vacation yesterday.))

Bryce hung up the phone. He checked the text and saw that Riley had gone to sleep. "Sweet dreams," he replied, before putting his phone in his back pocket and hurrying upstairs to wake Ty. "Dude, wake up. We're going to hang out at Logan's house."

Ty awoke when Bryce started shaking him. "Bryce, what gives? I was having a good dream." When he realized Bryce had told him they were going to Logan's, he stood up and stretched. "Gimme a minute to change out of my pajamas."

Bryce nodded and walked out into his own room. He redid his hair, it was sticking up everywhere. When he heard Ty coming out of his room, Bryce walked inot the hallway. "Let's go."

Ty had thrown on the same clothes he put on after formal. After patting down his long hair and flipping it to the side, he went out and found Bryce there. He walked downstairs and into the passenger seat of Bryce's car. As Bryce started driving, Ty leaned his head against the window and started thinking again about his ex-girlfriend.

((Mmkay.))

Nicole walked in to the rain, taking her sweet old time. The hail was practically killing her arms and legs, but she kept pushing until she showed up at Logan's front door. She bit her bad li and closed her eyes. "If he's not home, I am going to kill myself, I swear..." She hissed, taking a deep breath in and out. She balled her hand in to a fist, and banged her knuckles on the door 7 times anxiously.

Bryce pulled up at Logan's house and saw Nicole on the doorstep. He felt some hail on his head and hurried over to the front door. "Nicole, what are you doing here?" This is supposed to be a guy's night, he added in his head.

Ty took his time getting to the door. He didn't mind hail.

Logan heard the knocks on the door. He got to answer the door. He didn't know why Bryce would be knocking though because he always just let himself in.

Logan opened the door and saw Not just Bryce and Ty, but also Nicole standing there. A puzzled face came about his face. Logan stepped away from the door to let everyone in. "umm hey guys." Logan said to everyone with a very confused tone. "What are you doing here? Whats wrong?" he said quietly to Nicole.

Nicole jumped a little, and felt relieved to only see Bryce and Tyler. "Jeez, you scared me! I wanted to say sorry to Logan for ruining his time, but, uh, I see he has company. Do you want me to go? Because I can if you want me to." She said with a large grin.

Bryce shook his head at Nicole, saying that she didn't need to leave, and waved for Ty to follow him into Logan's house. He knew Logan wouldn't mind, the two friends had been just walking in to each other's houses for years now.

Ty followed Bryce into Logan's huge house. Bryce led him upstairs into Logan's bedroom. Bryce pulled off his sweatshirt and flopped down onto a chair suspended from the ceiling. Ty left his sweatshirt on and sat down on Logan's desk chair.

Nicole grinned, and was about to go in to a hug with Logan, but remembered she was wet. She laughed as her arms dropped. "I wanted to say sorry about how tonight turned out bad. I'm so sorry. Like, the whole punch thing, and my head..." She began, putting her left hand on her forehead that still had a large open gash. "And making you worry about my lip, too..." Nicole whispered, putting her other free hand on her healing lip. "I'm just sorry."

"Really it's fine." Logan said although he really was still kind of mad. "Wait here a minute." he said. Logan ran upstairs and got a dry hoodie, and pair of sweat pants for Nicole. He went back downstairs and handed them to her. "Here change into these dry clothes." he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back