Bayview High School Role Play!

"Sorry bro. Wait, why is she mad at you?" That didnt make sense to Bryce, but Logan and Nicole had a different relationship than he and Riley.

"Honestly I have no clue. I mean I don't even know if she is mad at me, but she wouldn't let me drive her home. She said she would walk." Logan said shrugging his shoulders. "Guess I still don't understand girls sometimes." he laughed.

Bryce fake gasped. "Imagine that, Logan doesn't get girls." He shakes his head dramatically. "What is this poor world coming to?"

Ty rolled his eyes. "At the dance, every single girl had her head on some boy's should telling him how even though they'd only known each other for a short time, they think they're in love." Ty shook his head. "So, no."

"Ex. Bad breakup. Not a fun story." Ty would tell Logan if he was asked, but wouldn't offer anything. That's the way he worked.

Nicole rolled her eyes. "Yeah. That bang to the head kind of knocked the tipsy out of me almost." She added, running her finger across the gash. She could feel little specks of gravel in the cut, and cringed.

Ty shrugged. "Whatever, happens to everyone, right?" He wathced the movie in silence for awhile.

Bryce glanced at his cousin, but would ask later. "So Logan, do we have to go home, or can we crash here tonight?"

Nicole nodded. "Yeah, I'll do that..." She said, heading to the bathroom. She furiously scrubbed at the cut, and came back, her head burning.

Nicole nodded. "My mom's going to be gone for some time. Even if she got done doing whatever early, she'd still be late. I hope she's not gone for later than a month though..."

Nicole laid on the couch and stretched her body. "Nah, just that I don't really have to ask my mom or stay home for some reason."

Nicole stood up, and pulled out her phone.

"I'm so sorr' She typed, but quickly erased it and slipped her phone back in to her pocket. "Yeah, but enough about my bad night, what went on tonight with you and Bryce?"

[MENTION=2760]kelseywright81791[/MENTION] I RETURN.

Nicole hugged her knees and giggled. "Well, come one. Spill!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back