• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Battle of Beacon [RWBY]

I might use the sniper just because the other is fairly dark and brooding which gives a bad rep. But he is fairly fun to rp.

Kiyoko Tomoe] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36426-thetas/ said:
@Thetas[/URL] Do you need the NPC's posted one at a time, or should I just go ahead and put them all up in one post?
Up to you m8!!

TheWhiteScarf said:
;-; the first time I nose bleed, and I get hurt ;-; my character's life sucks
You'll get used to it. There's a lot of character out there who'd probably knock the guy out for being a pervert. Shura was going easy on the guy by doing nothing than hitting him in the nose, as he's still capable of walking around and, well, stopping the nosebleed before he drowns in blood.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]You'll get used to it. There's a lot of character out there who'd probably knock the guy out for being a pervert. Shura was going easy on the guy by doing nothing than hitting him in the nose, as he's still capable of walking around and, well, stopping the nosebleed before he drowns in blood.

[/QUOTE]
True... Well Luxu isn't a pervert just... Well he isn't used to seeing girls dressed like that xD . Also, he stopped when got his drink

btw I am just writing more stuff about my character, and doing another rp, so sorry if I don't respond quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
The ice powers, I must ask. Is there any limitation? Overall ice manipulation could be a bit overpowered.

BlackJack said:
The ice powers, I must ask. Is there any limitation? Overall ice manipulation could be a bit overpowered.
There is the limitation in the sense that it's based on the user's aura. Shura's just seemingly 'limitless' due to having gone through such rigorous training, though is far limited by her current state due to the events of Beacon. Also, she can't use the ice manipulation when worn out like any other person from physical activity, which is why she was able to get burnt all over. So yeah, it's only limitless in the sense that it can be used virtually any reasonable way should the user be able to come up with it and have the stamina to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Bravo, just made my day xD

[/QUOTE]
LOLOLOL! LOOKS I AM GOING TO GET A GREAT GRADE IN FUCKING ENGLISH! XDDD

as you see by my amazing sentence typing, i am pretty much a professional xD

TheWhiteScarf said:
LOLOLOL! LOOKS I AM GOING TO GET A GREAT GRADE IN FUCKING ENGLISH! XDDD
as you see by my amazing sentence typing, i am pretty much a professional xD
Don't worry, I do it myself sometimes, repeat essentially the same thing in the same exact sentence.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Don't worry, I do it myself sometimes, repeat essentially the same thing in the same exact sentence.

[/QUOTE]
Yep... I hate my life...

Really role playing like this helpful for me, cause I get better at writing xDD

Very well put, I applaud you my friend. You have reminded me of quite an important thing I seem to have forgot before asking. Ignore my question. You are in the right.

I shall BBcode and fix up the rest of my cs tomorrow, but for now he is up. Sorry if he is a bit on the dark side or seems like borderline I think they call it mary sue. But I will elaborate through rp.

BlackJack said:
I am allowed to post then? Who is my team
I'm not currently at home >-< So I don't really have the spare time to make your team... Same with @SpicyLickiTung

BlackJack said:
My guy would not care all that much or mention them so I can make a starter post.
Okee!! Just say one of them is dead... The rest of your team is the other two Characters. I'll formally make the team later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back