• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Battle of Beacon [RWBY]

@Cunning Commander It's funny because I was thinking to myself 'Man, Corvo and Matthew could play off of each other pretty well', and now we're teammates :D Polar opposites in personality I think, which might make for some pretty good interactions

Thetas said:
Oooooooooooohhhhh!! Savageee!! xDD I'll post something under the CS Skeleton saying we need 2nd Years ^^
I would say I'm in the process of making a second year, but... That'd be a lie. Kinda without motivation for anything right now. I've ideas, but not much drive to put anything together. I'm going to give it a shot though, making a character, so hopefully I don't take too long and end up left behind.

Oh wait, this is a RWBY RP. There's no such thing as left behind in a RWBY RP, as there are infinite chances to introduce characters in the RWBY universe.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]3 hours 45 minutes from now.

[/QUOTE]
Errr, scratch that, 4 hours 45 minutes, not 3. I'm thinking of EST, which is two hours ahead of me. Central's one hour ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Errr, scratch that, 4 hours 45 minutes, not 3. I'm thinking of EST, which is two hours ahead of me. Central's one hour ahead.

[/QUOTE]
Oh okai! Thanks

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Yep, I'm still using the ideas I had when I initially decided to join.

[/QUOTE]
Gr8 M8 ^^

By the way, is there any age range that one has to be inside of? I'd assume 17-19, but I'm tempted to make a character that's either older or younger than the rest, be something that makes a little more sense to be solo.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]By the way, is there any age range that one has to be inside of? I'd assume 17-19, but I'm tempted to make a character that's either older or younger than the rest, be something that makes a little more sense to be solo.

[/QUOTE]
To be a 2nd Year you have to be 18 >-< Because all Beacon students start at 17... ((Aside from RWBY, Who got Lucky AF))

Thetas said:
To be a 2nd Year you have to be 18 >-< Because all Beacon students start at 17... ((Aside from RWBY, Who got Lucky AF))
Ah, I wasn't planning to restrict myself to a second-year character, that was just a little bit of a joke because you're wanting second-years for the purpose of the teams. If you need me to make a second-year, I'll do so, but I just wanted to see if something different in age than the other characters would be possible :P

NekoChanBo said:
I'll be way asleep it's already 10:36 pm for me.
It's okay ^^ We won't do anything serious

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Ah, I wasn't planning to restrict myself to a second-year character, that was just a little bit of a joke because you're wanting second-years for the purpose of the teams. If you need me to make a second-year, I'll do so, but I just wanted to see if something different in age than the other characters would be possible :P

[/QUOTE]
The only thing that hasn't been done is 3rd Year ((19)). So, it's all up to you ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back