• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Battle of Beacon [RWBY]

TheWhiteScarf said:
Ohh okai! Also, tbh this is my first RWBY rp xDD
They're real easy to get into ^^ Only, they don't last too long... Hopefully this one will be different

I'd sure hope... It's a pretty unique one, so I'm sure it will, but it's also pretty dark... There's a reason you don't see dark themed RPs on here... They don't last either.

Thetas said:

@CrystalYoshi

@remembervvinter

@Mollisol

@NekoChanBo

@Dendyne

@Syrina

@Cruor Flumine

@GasMaskie

@Aryel

@Quiet

@InvaderTennTallest

@Kiyoko Tomoe

@Kel Vas

@Orikanyo

@Enkye

@Red Reaper

@TheWhiteScarf

Could you call this a Thread-Revival if it was never Alive? xDD

@Hamilton Inspired me. His thread reminded me that RWBY RPs CAN Survive!!

The Overview and Character Creation Tabs are completed, and the Main Tab is modified to more accurately and smoothly describe the RP.

And now, the rest is up to you!!

Happy Roleplaying!

=^-^=​
Ohh, good luck Thetas!

Errr... sorry, but I just don't partake in RP's where things are heavily taken from other places. I just can't ever get myself to enjoy something where one fandom is heavily incorporated into another fandom, even if just off a single character :/

I'm also going to be a bit honest here, I think that Cruor's semblance is a little overpowered... Just way too many abilities to it. Generally, there's only one actual function to a semblance, where as Cruor's has a few different functions. I just don't see a semblance being able to both control fire and be a revival-type ability at the same time :/

I mean, if this is going to be the kind of RP where such a thing is allowed, then I've no issues with it at all save for it's just not where I fit in, I'm just too strict with sticking to the dimension's rules completely wen I base something off of a fandom. Hope the RP goes well though!

@Cruor Flumine[/URL] I do think she makes a few valid points... I would have a problem with it too if I weren't a huge destiny nerd >-< For the sake of the other RPers, I'm gonna have to ask you to tone down your semblance, and take some of the Destiny out of your character... Or, a lot of Destiny out of your character...

TheWhiteScarf said:
;-; Why am I leader?... ;-;-;-; I feel so pressured...
If you want I can put @CrystalYoshi as the leader, and put you in another team, but I feel like this would be interesting, due to your character's silent profile.

Also I don't want people thinking I'm putting myself in a team with all girls xD

Thetas said:

If you want I can put

@CrystalYoshi as the leader, and put you in another team, but I feel like this would be interesting, due to your character's silent profile.

Also I don't want people thinking I'm putting myself in a team with all girls xD​
Lol it's fine xD Just jking

[QUOTE="Cunning Commander]I'm fine with waiting, someone's got to babysit all these underaged kids.
[/QUOTE]
Oooooooooooohhhhh!! Savageee!! xDD I'll post something under the CS Skeleton saying we need 2nd Years ^^

TheWhiteScarf said:
Hey so can I possibly make a deceased character? This character affects Luxu.
Could you possibly elaborate more? They can't really be a teammate...

TheWhiteScarf said:
Oh it's kinda like something for his backstory
Just implement it in the RP once we start... I don't really wanna give anyone that kind of power >-<

BlackJack said:
I may be interested, I would definitely make a second year if I do join however.
Great!! The sooner the better ^^ We're starting at Noon Central Time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back