• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Battle of Beacon [RWBY]

BlackJack said:
You could make a teacher of sorts or a teaching assistant if allowed by the GM.
Ah, I had more of a 'sibling of a deceased student' idea in mind, to make sense out of the lacking of even a single teammate, though I'll probably be making a third-year since, to my knowledge, nobody else has done so.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Ah, I had more of a 'sibling of a deceased student' idea in mind, to make sense out of the lacking of even a single teammate, though I'll probably be making a third-year since, to my knowledge, nobody else has done so.

[/QUOTE]
Oh you don't need to explain why she doesn't have any teammates!! That's my job *Points to 'Deceased Characters' Tab* Hehehe~

Thetas said:
Oh you don't need to explain why she doesn't have any teammates!! That's my job *Points to 'Deceased Characters' Tab* Hehehe~
'Eh, the idea of being family of a student was for if I wanted to go with an age older or younger than that of students, so yeah... Deceased teammates seem to be it. Perhaps though, if possible, I'd like to name the students that were once part of her team, all that stuff. Gonna be including a backstory in my character's sheet since it's my favorite part of making a character.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]'Eh, the idea of being family of a student was for if I wanted to go with an age older or younger than that of students, so yeah... Deceased teammates seem to be it. Perhaps though, if possible, I'd like to name the students that were once part of her team, all that stuff. Gonna be including a backstory in my character's sheet since it's my favorite part of making a character.

[/QUOTE]
Go for it ^^ Feel free to make the deceased characters in the 'Neutral Characters' Tab

TheWhiteScarf said:
Hey! Is my bio okay/allowed? I made while waiting for the rp to start.
That's some feelsy shit, My man... *Claps slowly* Bravo. *Wipes tear* BRA-FUCKING-VO!! *Claps faster* *Sobs* *Stands up* YOU'RE A GREAT MAN!! *Hugs*

xDD I loved it. Now, reply to the actual RP xDDD

Thetas said:
That's some feelsy shit, My man... *Claps slowly* Bravo. *Wipes tear* BRA-FUCKING-VO!! *Claps faster* *Sobs* *Stands up* YOU'RE A GREAT MAN!! *Hugs*
xDD I loved it. Now, reply to the actual RP xDDD
XDDD Okay

Ah, @Thetas, am I allowed to make a second character while I'm at it? One completely unrelated to the first character of mine, and will be a second year since we apparently need a few of those, from what I can tell.

@Thetas[/URL], am I allowed to make a second character while I'm at it? One completely unrelated to the first character of mine, and will be a second year since we apparently need a few of those, from what I can tell.
Of course ^^

BlackJack said:
I have at least 3 that would fit into this very well. I am fairly bad at decisions.
FOLLOW YOUR HEART'S GODDAMNED CONTENT. I'm horrible at decisions too xD

Hearts tend to be conflicted my friend. I shall figure it out eventually. Will take a fair bit of time however.

Narrowed it down to two now, sadly both are very cynical and grouchy. One is a Tank, other is a sniper.

BlackJack said:
Narrowed it down to two now, sadly both are very cynical and grouchy. One is a Tank, other is a sniper.
I LIKE SNIPRRRES *Tries to grab Snipr Rifl* *Trips* *Dies*

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I still need to include her Semblance, I forgot to do so as I was so deeply emerged into the backstory and creation of the NPC sheets for her teammates.​
[/QUOTE]
Ooh!! Where are the NPC sheets anyways? ^^ I'm stupid as fuck

Thetas said:
Ooh!! Where are the NPC sheets anyways? ^^ I'm stupid as fuck

Ah, they're just about complete. Getting some images for them and then they'll be up. Man it's hard though, getting appearances for characters so unique and eccentric. Took me a little to find a picture for Ren, Shura's sister, and now I've got to find two more. So it may not be until tomorrow when I get them up Dx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back