Banished From Nivisa (Creature Roleplay - We need Creature and Humans)

The rock began to buble with red and starts to pump out magma slowly forming into a human shape where it formed into a male human

His head turns side to side but his eyes aren't open but still notices a strong esscence in the tree the eyes slowly open toward a jaguar in a tree moves over under the tree bowing to the Jaguar " you Jaguar you have been chosen as my master and I will follow you anywhere. I will also fight for you"

Maddy hopped down in her human form, "Even if I am in this form? You did see me in the Jaguar one, you saw me change back. You know it's me, so I'm gonna have a rock following me around basically?" she asked it, she wasn't sure what to make of this.

the rock explodes in a mountain of magma as the magma slowly rolls back to the rock and forms a human male "im sorry to make you angry but i prefer not to stay in rock form master however i hope its up to par"

Connor was confused and instincivly put her arm around Maddy's waist, pulling her into him and resting his head on her's and closed his eyes

Maddy scowled, "Nevermind dude, and don't call me Master, it feels weird. Call me Maddy for that is my name." she tried to sound as fancy and articulative as possible. She sighed, "Well, seems I have a kind of slave butler thing," she said to herself.

James took Mark's hand. "Of course I want to do this," he smiled.

"no like is to be found of however" looks over at maddy "are either of them bothering you" arm starts to melt in a slop of lava

Users who are viewing this thread

Back