Banished From Nivisa (Creature Roleplay - We need Creature and Humans)

Mark snapped the reins as him and his horse took off down the path. He looked over his shoulder to make sure James was ok and smiled seeing how close James was holding on to him. "You enjoying it back there" he joked as they passed the guard gates and stopped the horse in his family stables.

Azaria smirked. "We could go hunt while Maddy and Connor stay here." he offered, nodding at Connor as if to give approval for them being alone.

"I'm fine with that!" Maddy smiled. "What about you, Connor?"

Savannah rolled her eyes and called after him "Human remember?" she put her hands on her hips

connor pulled maddy onto his lap

"Oh... yeah. Well, being a dragon doesn't effect how fast I run in perspective, it only effects how fast I fly!" he pointed out, he ran back nevertheless.

Maddy blushed and scolded herself mentally again. She knew they were kind of past the whole boy anf girl in love and girl tries to hide it with blushing and stuff. Way beyond that and all, but still, everytime he did something, she blushed. "Anyway, sorry to bring this up, well not sorry, but what creature are you exactly?" Maddy asked sheepishly, like she was acting innocent right after she'd broken a plate or a vase of something.

"Do you want me to run or fly?" he asked, a stupid smirk on his face as always.

"Oh." she said as her pupils contracted and dialted for no apparent reason. She looked away, partially anyway, his fangs were so. Pointy and. Shiny and. Pointy. "Those could hurt people." she said stupidly.

Azaria smirked and turned into a proper dragon. He flew above some trees and stuff.

"Uh, yeah." she nodded. But she did feel a little woozy. She'd never met a vampire, she thought they were a myth. Although that is kind of strange coming from a creature and all. Specifically a shape-shifter. Plus, Connor seemed slightly more complicated than a vampire.

"Shuddup you do know I did that on purpose to make you laugh, right?" he asked cheekily.

Maddy nodded, "Yeah, I thought vamps were a myth, that all. And I know that's strange coming from another creature and all. But, yeah. Of course I'm okay with it."

"Well, yeah I actually did. I saw you and I thought you'd find it funny, it wasn't to amuse anyone but you." he explained sheepishly.

"I didn't mean to offend you or anything. If I did, just tell me." Maddy said.

He shook his head and said "Not at all, i was worried you would think i'd hurt you" he said

Savannah said "Well is that so? hmmmm" she smirked a little "So you didn't wanna repopulate with maddy, but with someone else" she giggled

He glared, "You brought up the incest-ish comment when you're on my back, doncha? I can transform into Spike if ya want, he can't fly and he's very very short!" he blushed. "I knew you were behind there to be honest, her hair just stood out more. I knew if I got her to say something completely inappropriate, you'd laugh outta your mind, which I've gotta say, you did!" he explained, smirking.

"You would never hurt me, I know that. Even if you have shiny-ass teeth that are very pointy, you wouldn't want to hurt me. BUT if you needed blood, all you'd need to do is ask. I'll do anything to make you happy Connor. Wait, am I assuming? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you again!" she looked away, fully this time. She didn't mean to be blurting this out.

She would laugh and say "i dare, you wouldn't hurt me on purpose. Really, wanted to impress me already? did you?"

Connor would nodd "I wont do it but thatnks for the offer"

Azaria nodded. "Yup."

Maddy felt so stupid. She just offered Connor her blood if he ever needed it. That was a bit presumptuous of her to just assume that he was like Dracula or soemthin'. "I'm so sorry.," she said. She felt a bit like Tohru Honda from Fruit's Basket.

"I had a feeling you would say that Connor. But I've hurt you so many times. And whether you enjoyed it or not, you might have to hurt me sometime. To get some kinda pay-back. We won't have to tell Az." she felt bad about slapping him and kicking him when she was mad.

Azaria smiled triumphantly. "Of course! NO PROBLEM MY LOVELY!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back