Banished From Nivisa (Creature Roleplay - We need Creature and Humans)

Savannah kissed his cheek "It's fine Az, He's gay" she whispered in his ear having seen what happened between Mark and James

( xD ) "Hi James... what are you doing here?" she asked. "Are you still dating my brother?" ​she whispered.

( xD )

"Maybe i should say something" he thought to himself glancing back over at James. "But he's bigger and looks a bit older I can't try going for it" he thought again sighing."But he really is cute" he thought again looking at him once again.

(((((((Lily laughed at Azaria "You trust me don't you" (i didn't write that?! WTH!?)))))))

Savanah got of Az's back and smiled (that is what i wrote!)

Mark sighed knowing he would have to face him sometimes and decided it was now or later. He got up after taking a deep breath and walked over to James. "H-hi i'm Mark but I guess you know that because of Maddy" He said oddly holding his hand out.

Mark shuddered slightly at his touch surprised of how gentle it was. "So yeah" He said blushing looking at his feat with his hands behind his back.

"Well I ummm" he tried saying but couldn't make the words out. "Cmon you can do it" He thought at himself. "I-I think your really cool" he said lamely. "Nice job idiot know you you look like a dork" he thought to himself Blushing even more looking back at his feet.

"Im sorry for being weird" he said. "I can go if you want me too" he offered starting to turn around.

"No, no don't leave! I don't think you're weird at all!" James smiled and winked at him. He whispered to Kiara, "No it's not cause of you, your bro broke up with me. And is Mark gay or not? And is he single?" he smiled cheekily.

"Really" he asked running up to him happily before backing off again. "Sorry it's just well" he said taking another deep breath. "I think your cute" he said quickly like pulling off a band aid.

James kissed his cheek, "It's a date then, y'know besides the fact that we're running away from random people, we should still have some fun." He nudged Mark slightly.

Maddy had an "Oh my gawd! So cute!!' face on.

Azaria looked dumbstruck, but was happy for Mark nevertheless. Although that does explain why he hugged him for so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back