Banished From Nivisa (Creature Roleplay - We need Creature and Humans)

(lol you dont have too but you can if you want :P )

(Though ill admit i never had expected to be asked that today)

((IT is a peculiar question, I'll make one anyway xD ))

His name is James. xD I'm not gonna bother with a form!

James rolled down the hill. "Ow."

(Oh well I guess it never posted.)

After a long walk in the forest Kiara came back and saw Mark sitting on a horse with a sword. "Sword fighting?" she said glummly, "May I join in?" she asked.

"Yeah, I didn't want to come. Lok forced me. My father forced me, my WHOLE family forced me. I don't like to hurt people, let alone creatures. I mean apart from that one up there, I like creatures. One of my best friends Maddy was a creature, but she got banished."

Maddy stopped the horse when she heard her name. "James?!" she hopped off the horse and over to hug her. "James I haven't seen you in forever!!"

"Yeah, we're old friends!! He knew I was a creature way before I went into the forest, he didn't tell anyone!" she smiled. "Now he's here!! I mean, he was one of the first people to know I was a creature. He wouldn't want to fight if he thought I was here!" she squealed, leaning on his shoulder. "This is, Mark, Azaria -my overprotective bro-, Savannah and Connor -My guy-

James smiled and hugged her tight. "I've missed you Maddy! And nice to meet you guys!"

Azaria was confused about this whole situation, but nodded and said nice to meet you too.

Mark was confused too but saw James "He's kinda cute" he thought at first but then quickly turned away blushing intensely.

"Nive to meet you" He said offering a handshake.

I am new to this site and all the other threads have started and I can't find any to join so I was wondering if I could join this one.

(omg I am a failure. If James is gay can I pretend I know him and he dated Kiara's bro?)

Mark blushed even more seeing his smile and timidly went back to the tree stump pretending to check his sword.

Kiara came back from collecting something from her woodland cottage. When she saw James she froze.

Savannah looked at the person who asked who we were and said "People, all creatures except for 3, me and some others I THINK" she said

"Mark glanced from time to time up at James hoping he wasn't being seen. "He smiled at me" he thought happily.

Maddy piped up, "Me=Creature, Az=Creature, Connor=Creature, Kiara=Creature I think."

James rubbed his neck nervously when Mark blushed. He's kinda cute he thought to himself.

Azaria kept glaring.

((Lol gay army guys, no stereotype there!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back