Banished From Nivisa (Creature Roleplay - We need Creature and Humans)

Maddy smiled. "I'm little crazy when it comes to you though, cause you're my new friend's bro. You're special!!" Maddy hugged him tighter.

"Savannah, I loved it... And I thought I got two..."

Connor couldn't hold in his laughter any longer and laughed loudly

Savannah grinned and said "You do, the second is different" she said ]

*Insert completely overused singing here, safe and sound.*

"Like it?" she asked

((Aww Lily, you used it. <3))

Az smiled and hugged Savannah. "I don't like it. I love it." God I sound corny he thought to himself at his remark

Maddy scowled. "Don't laugh just 'cause he's gettin' more hugs from me than you are..."

"Yeah" Max chimed in sticking his tongue out and pulling the skin under one of his eyes down at Connor.

Connor shook his head "No, your so cute!" he laughed at her.

Savannah smiled and kissed his cheek "Thanks, but that was corny" she said

"If I'm so cute than come over here and you and Max can share the cuteness. Unless you want Max to steal me away!" she said as if Max wasn't there.

"Yeah, I know." Az smiled.

Connor laughed and said "Ok then, he ran to the two and picked them up with ease, sitting down and placing them on his lap

Savannah smiled and said "Well, It was Sweet of you to say." she offered

"Yes . That is very unfortunate. I would love if you turned into a dragon from My Little Pony for me Connor. But you ain't no dragon shifter!" Maddy smirked.

Azaria smiled. "I know stop flattering me!"

Connor smiled and said "I don't want to scare you, the only thing that i can do that wont is moving fast and i'm strong." he said

Savannah rolled her eyes and said "Well, if you say so . . . " and went to walk outside

Connor heard this and said "And i have good hearing too" he poked maddy "Max, you know whne Savannah said I wont bite? Well i can, but don't" he said hinting at it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back