Banished From Nivisa (Creature Roleplay - We need Creature and Humans)

Maddy was dangling helplessly. She was 7 feet off the ground. She'd moved down from where she originally was she couldn't transform becuase of Max. "SERIOUSLY HELP ME!" she was screeching with pure terror.

James finished shaving. "Happy?" he hugged Mark.

Connor rocked Maddy like a baby, while getting to the ground. "Shhhh" he said

Savannah poked him back and said "I don't know! I was just pointing it out" she grinned

"Max got a little bored of watching them before he noticed Az with another girl he liked. He ran up to Az a little happy" Can you turn into Spike again" he asked suddenly.

Savannah grinned and said "I'm guessing another reward?" she asked the purple and green dragon.

Connor rocked maddy and said "Are you ok?"

"He held on to Az turning back to Savannah "Do you want to play something " he asked with a smile.

Connor rocked Maddy still, holding her closerand whispering calming things in her ear, kissing her temple occasionally.

Savanah smiled and looked around findng some flowers and sat on the ground weaving them together.

Savananh shook her head "Unless you wanna decorate with me?" she asked

Connor grinned and fist pumped, at making her smile.

"She wouldn't come down from the tree" he whined sighing. "And she was it too" he complained to the side.

Az nodded. "I've gotta go." he transformed back, still hugging Max.

Maddy grinned and ran past Max, tagging him in the process. "You're it!" she whispered in his ear. She ran off.

"mmm okay" he said looking up at the new Az which was still a bit scary to him as he got a shudder and let go but was surprised when Maddy came out of nowhere tagging him. "Hey" he said giggling running after him.

Savannah laughed and looked around, finding materials everywhere, she had got them all in one pile and was making beds, or mattresses out of soft grass stuffing and leaves.

Connor smiled and sat there watching Maddy

"You move fast" Max whined still running to Maddy.

Mark watched them smiling as he turned back happy he finally shaved. "Now do you want some lip action still" he asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back