Banished From Nivisa (Creature Roleplay - We need Creature and Humans)

Max becomes stubborn now as Mark sighs picking him up. "Sorry Lily honestly he's just bored and when he gets bored he gets stubborn" he said poking his brothers forehead.

Mark looked at them sighing and picking up Max again. "You know I you could help me a little bit" he whined at James fake pouting. "I mean he's your brother too he added smiling.

Savannah grinned and said "Hmm, this place needs some touching up, if it's gonna be out camp or a while" she was mentally planing

Max gave James one more look before sighing "Fine" he said. "Good now Go play With Aunt Maddy and Uncle Az" he said putting Max down as he relucantly ran over to Them. "Now where were we" he asked glancing over to make sure Max wasn't looking.

Maddy grinned. "I'm his aunt?!" she squealed. "YAY!" she ran over and picked him up, span him around and put him back down. "Hi there MAx. AZ GET OVER HERE!" she yelled and turned back to Max. "Whadya wanna play?"

"Hey no fair" Max said giggling running off after them.

"And this is for you"Mark said leaving for a minute and coming back with a shaver and a half empty can of shaving cream.

James tilted his head. "How the hell did you get those?" he asked. Why was he walking towards him with a can of shaving cream and stuff?

Maddy climbed a tree. "Mwahahaha!"

"Hey"Max said giggling trying to find a way to climb up there.

He shoved the shaving materials in his hand smiling" I got them from Az's bag now you can get rid of that 5 o clock shadow that grows bigger every morning" he says with a wink.

"Why do you stare at my lip area?" he rubbed his muzzle on Marks cheek. "Fine." James went and shaved.

Maddy let her foot down a little. "Can ya get me?"

Az said. "Pretty soon..."

((Muzzle = 5 o clock shadow))

"And for your info im not staring at it but it pricks me every time I do this" Mark said lightly kissing his lips.

"Yeah" Max said with a mischievous smile and latching on to her foot.

Connor laughed and said "Comming Maddy!" he climbed the tree andpicked her up, taking her higher.

Savannah shrugged "I don't know, I was just pointing it out."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back