Banished From Nivisa (Creature Roleplay - We need Creature and Humans)

Connor saw through Maddys mask anx quickly rid of the body and satisfied his anamalistic needs aka blood. he brushed his teeth with water and sat next to maddy saying "Maddy i know your upset." Savanna lent into Azaria and sobbed hystrically

Azaria comforted Savannah. "It's all over now." he whispered and kissed her cheek.

Maddy nodded. "Of course I'm upset. Anna and I nearly got raped." she looked away.

Connor gace her a loik anais thats nit it Maddy and yiu kow it Savannah started to calm down in his arms and curled up in his lap, shivering

"I don't feel like being cuddled Connor." she left the tent and climbed a tree where no one could see her. No guards.

Az grabbed a blanket He and Savannah had made together and put it on her, lowering her onto the mattress. "You sleep, I'll guard," he smiled at the laying girl.

Savannah yawned and nidded kissing his cheek an she fell asleep Connor decided to do somthing for maddy, just because and he sat down and weaved her a necklace with his own chain l. He made a loveheart out of an old miror shard he found in his pocket, he remembers it wS the only thing left of his home.

MAddy hated it here. She absolutely despised it. IF she'd just went with the government nicely, this wouldn't have happened. None of it. She wouldn't have met Az or Connor or Anna. She still wanted that.

Savannah started twitchig in her sleep and soon muttering and crying. connor was allarmed and called Azaria "No it cant be you wernt before!" shee wmpered tears falling

Savannah practically three herself into his arms and said imbetwwen sobs "You maddy and connoelr, you changed you were all depresed and you wouldnt stop then you gat mad and and Tried to kill me."

Savanah cried more and she said "T-he other you's they said they used me, they didn't want me." she sobbed

[MENTION=2669]TheCreativeUsername[/MENTION]

"Little Miss Hiccup, I always find you so adorable." he smiled and held her again, not seeming like he was going to let go for a long time. He hummed a lullaby gently.

Azaria smiled, holding her and carrying her to her make-shift bed. It was made out of leaves, sure, but it was the best they could do with the small resources. He gently lowered her onto the surface, covering her with his woolen jacket. He got in the bed next to hers and fell asleep. This was one of the best AND one of the worst experiences of Az's life, but he was happy they happened.

Maddy sighed heavily. She leaned against Connor; a guy she'd fallen in love with simply because he was mysterious but was willing to open up with her, it made her feel trusted and comfortable around him, and it was starting to familiarise with the rest of the travellers; Anna, Azaria, Mark, James and Max.

(TIIIMMEEE SKKIIIIPPP)

Savannah woke up and sat up abrubtly, her face still covered in her dried tears. She noticed the jacket on her and smiled happily, Azaria was so sweet. She stretched and went to find somthing to eat for them all, ending upp with a couple of large eggs, from a large bird. She cooked them and waited for the rest to wake up.

Maddy smelt food; her defined sense of smell would come in handy one day, she'd always knew this. She woke up and rushed out of the tent, her hair a giant ball of fuzz. She smiled at Anna. "What's cookin'?" she asked, although she could see the eggs cooking away.

Az yawned and slowly rose from his stiff position on his side in which he slept; a position he liked to call Mizuki, his arms were high and in an almost flail and his legs looked like a starfish. He rubbed his eyes as he glanced over to were Anna had slept. It was empty, he searched frantically but soon spotted her outside and with a sigh of relief, he stretched and walked to the fire. "Anna, how do you survive with someone like moi? I'm practically the king of lethargy." he winked.

Connor woke up and walked over to where he head the commotion.

Savannah laughed adn gave him a morning kiss and said "I don't know, I think I manage well, dont you? Maybey I know how to get the king of his ass" she teased him handing him a plate of eggs. She oulled him down next her her and then said "Or maybe it is the puppy dog face" she reminded him cheekily

Max shifted in his sleep peacefully until the smell of breakfast wafted into his small noise causing him to finally awaken from his sleep. Max sat up yawning and stretching his small arms as high as they were able to reach before standing up and walking over to Savannah slowly and giving her puppy dog eyes and even with his wild bed head Max was still adorable "Could I have some Breakfast too please" he asked.

Savanna laughed and nodded, ruffling his already messy hair "Of,course, buddy" she said hamding him a makeshft plate of eggs, before getting her own. Max was adorable, she really hoped he didnt get hurt in this adventure it was dangerous even for her Az and Maddy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back