Banished From Nivisa (Creature Roleplay - We need Creature and Humans)

Max didn't leave but squirmed away a bit not feeling like a hug from them. "What kind though" he asked again.

"Oh' Max Said hoping it was a joke as he eased off of Maddy And sitting on another side of the cave looking at the floor.

Mark had finally took some time to breath before leaning on James as he watched Max walk away from Maddy and connor and sit down. "One sec honey" he said quickly going over to the two. "What happened" he asked.

(kat i was at school)

Connor kissed her forehead and said "Maddy, he was raised to fear and hate us, he had just gotta come to the conclusion that we arent wht he was told" he said in a calming voice

(([MENTION=2482]Lily[/MENTION], I saw. xD ))

"I know that, Connor. It's just I wish I didn't tell him." she turned into a leapord and ran into the forest, growling as she did. "I hate what I am!" she spat, panting heavily in her animal form.

Connor raan to Azaria, hw couldn't follow Maddy, last time it ended horrible. "Az, maddy ran off, in cat orm and i think you should to and get her." he said in a rush

"Connor, it's best to let her get it out herself. I know that, if she were to get annoyed, her anger and/or sadness will be bottled up indise. That's why she lashed out at you when you picked her up." he frowned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back