Banished From Nivisa (Creature Roleplay - We need Creature and Humans)

Savannah smiled and said "Yep! Although i can blackmail A, you can't with James hehe" she rememberd him turning into 'spike'

"Lucky" Mark said putting his head on his hands thinking for a bit.

Max saw this as an opening hopping on his back holding on as he began tickling his stomach.

"Ahhh stop it Max" he said quickly getting him off but had him trapped.

Max smiled gulping nervously.

"Glad you think it's funny since this is almost every morning with us" he said sighing as he lifted up max's shirt with one hand and began tickling him with the other.

MAx burst out in a fit of giggles trying to squirm away but couldn't get out of Marks grip.

"Hey give him back he's my brother" Mark complained looking for an opening to get him.

Max was getting the last few laughs out before smiling up at lily "Thanks" he said breathing hard.

"I don't know" he said smiling covering max's ears for a second.

"He's always so confused maybe me and James could seduce him to the dark side" he said smiling uncovering max's ears.

"Or you know I could have a little brother again "he said grinning in victory.

"What"Max said surprised as Mark quickly snatched him back.

"Hah bluff's always work in these situations" he said placing his head on top of max's.

"Well i'm his older brother and I say he sits with me right Max" he asked bringing him closer.

Max just looks at the both of them slightly confused trying to pick but not expecting to get away from Mark.

"I say he's my little brother and until he can sleep in the dark comfortably he is mine" he said smiling.

"Maaarrrkk" Max whined blushing sinking down.

"What James won't do anything when he finds out" he said a little unsure. "Would he" he asked next.

"Oh if that;s it I'll survive" he said a little stubborn.

Max sighed knowing he was right about never getting away as he looked at Savannah with eyes pleading for a bit of help.

savannah grinned and said "Hey james" when mark turned she snatched up max and ran behind azaria, moving his arms around them

(You bunnied my character 030)

Mark looked a bit annoyed before stating to come closer "Come one Max" he said smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back