Banished From Nivisa (Creature Roleplay - We need Creature and Humans)

"Don't pinch my cheek like a child's" he smiled and kissed her cheek.

James looked at Az and Savannah confused. What had happened?

Maddy woke a bit.

Mark woke up before falling using James to catch himself. "Guys it's late lets go to sleep" he said yawning hanging on to James.

Mark smiled down at James looking as if he was about to lay down with him before walking into the cave laying down next to Max and quickly going to sleep.

Max woke up groggily the sun just getting into his eyes. He brushed a little fluff of hair out of his eye sight to notice his brother Mark still sleep with an arm over him. He looked around at the cave nervous again wondering what his brothers friends were like.

Savannah stired and sat up, making sure she didn't wake Azaria. she looked around for anyone else awake, When she saw Max she smiled sleepily and said "Hey, I'm Savannah"

She grins and says "Good, because I am too" she gets out the chocolate and hands him a peice "Here" Savannah eats a little herself

Max's eyes lit up a bit as he took the chocolate happily eating it. "Thanks" he said finishing it.

"Prank" he asked looking up at her worried. "But Mark told me it's not nice to prank people" he answered back.

She looked at him and said "It's not good to pranks allot, if you prank them maybe once it's fine" she said not wanting him to get in a bad habit "As long as it's harmless

Users who are viewing this thread

Back