Banished From Nivisa (Creature Roleplay - We need Creature and Humans)

"Well lets get this over with" he said smiling as there was a sound of the doorknob turning and Mark quickly turned around to see Max still in his pajamas looking at them. "Bro" he said quickly running up to him. "I thought you weren't supposed to be back for a while" he asked curious gazing over at Joseph "And who's that" he asked next. "Forget that now just go and get some clothes packed and anything else you would need and come outside the stables" he quickly told him . "On and make sure to get some bread and some cans of food to eat and don't wake mom or dad up" he said as Max nodded doing as he was told.

Mark quickly turned back to Joseph "I cant do this I'm just going to leave a note but I don't think I can face my parents" he said embarrassed at himself for being so scared.

James embraced Mark. "It's okay. I understand, I had trouble like this too..." he sighed and let go. "Don't worry, your Bro will understand..." he smiled calmly and looked into the distance.

((His name is James, [MENTION=2590]Wingal[/MENTION]))

James embraced Mark. "It's okay. I understand, I had trouble like this too..." he sighed and let go. "Don't worry, your Bro will understand..." he smiled calmly and looked into the distance.

((His name is James, [MENTION=2590]Wingal[/MENTION]))

( xD sorry have't been posting here for a while)

"If you say so "he said taking a deep breath as he took a piece of paper and a pencil from a near by table quickly writing a letter which told of where Max would be and his decision of his sexuality. He took a deep breath before ending the the note say "Love, Your son". He jumped a little looking to the doorway to see his little brother packed and ready to go. "You even brought your hat" he said teasingly picking him up and on the horse first before getting on second. "Get your butt up here James" he said down to him.

"Not as long as you hold on" he said smiling moving James hands around his waist. "Think you'll be able to handle solider" he teased snapping the reins as they headed off back to the others.

Lily turned to Maddy and Azaria hoping Azaria wouldn't be mad at her for endagering herself like that "Did i do well?" she asked

(Basicly, if u don't know she talked them outta veing killed, while almost being killed herself"

((Thanks xD ))

Azaria hugged Savannah. "Yes you did, thanks and... DON'T EVER PUT YOURSELF IN DANGER AGAIN" he smiled.

Maddy nodded once, saying, 'Of course you did, don't hurt yourself though...'

((No problem))

Savannah staggered back at his weight "Ok! I wont! I wont!" she said laughing a little

Connor nodded glad she was alright "What Azaria said." he said quietly

James rolled his eyes and smiled. "Anyway..." he lost his words.

Maddy collapsed. In a tired way, she was asleep in an instant.

Azaria stopped hugging Savannah and looked over at Maddy. "She must be tired..."

Connor caught Maddy and hoisted her onto his back "I suggest we do as Savannah said and find a hidden spot to camp in." he said

Savannah looked around and saw nothing she she picked up a rock and threw it at the waterfall, but instead of it bouncing back it went through and she heard a distinct Clink! as it hit a wall she looked at the others, wide eyed

Mark laughed victorious as they headed down the trail. "How far do you think it will take to reach them " he asked James slowing down as he was down to a trot. "Find who" Max piped up looking back at him. "Well some new friends" he said simply looking around until he was far enough from the city and began calling out their names.

Maddy groaned at the clink.

Azaria looked at the waterfall. "She's found a spot."

James, "SOMEONE?" he saw them down the bottom, heading to a waterfall. "They've found a spot to sleep.

"Oh really that's neat but I don't see how they're gonna sleep at a waterfall without getting wet" he remarked before guiding his horse down the path towards the group.

"A cave should be fun right" he asked smiling as he kept looking until he saw them "Maddy, Azaria, Savannah" he called getting closer to the group.

Savannah saw a horse and saw Mark and James. She waved them down and slipped into the cave then she said to Azaria "Well, all we need is firewood!" she grinned

Connor followed Savannah in and sat down lying Maddy down with her head in his lap

Savannah saw a horse and saw Mark and James. She waved them down and she said to Azaria "Well, all we need is firewood!" she grinned

Connor sliped into the Cave with maddy and layed her down using his bag as a pillow

Maddy turned over slightly. The ground was cold under her legs.

Azaria smirked. "Ahead of you" he burnt down some wood, just so it wouldn't burn like hell.

James smiled, "They can see us"

"Could be fun..." James said in response to Marks' question

"Yay isn't this exciting" he asked speeding up until they were in front of the cave where he tied the horse up to the tree and hepled Max out the tree who was apparently knocked out from the ride so He just carried him. "Hello everyone" he announced.

"I really am" he said yawning and leaning into James before looking at Azaria grinning. "I'll tell you in the morning" he said yawning again before going to sleep on James.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back