Banished From Nivisa (Creature Roleplay - We need Creature and Humans)

She thought "Hmm, well it can't be too bad or Azaria will tickle me . . . howabout we give them temporary beards?" she asked taking out a thing of cotton wool

Savannah smiled and handed him some wool "We wont stick it on, to hard to remove but if we just use a little water" she started on Azaria "It will stay until they pull it off

Max smiled doing as he did with the water before starting on Mark. "How's this" he asked when he was done.

She smiled and said "Good, but Never do this again!" she said "I'm only doing this because we all need a laugh at the moment." she said

"Ok" max said nodding his head. "Do you know the other guy Mark was riding with yesterday" he asked.

"Mmm ok he kept holding on to Mark so I was trying to find out" he said looking around.

MArk shifted slowly beginning to wake up.

He nodded smiling grabbing some cotton and quickly did James smiling as he finished.

Mark blinked blocking the sun from his eyes as he sat up yawning.

Max quickly did so as Mark started getting up stretching.

"Hey Lily Hey Max" he said stretching once again ruffling Max's hair.

Max giggeled seeing Mark not figure out about the cotton.

"Good" he said yawning again. "How long was I asleep fot" he asked.

"A long time"Max said smiling.

Lily grinned and said "yup, Maddy Az and Connor will sleep longer though. Before you came i mannaged to convomce someone not to hand us over or kill us, Az freaked afterwards" she said

"I see"he said putting his hand on his face causing him to feel the coton. Really" he asked pulling it off and immediately turned to Max who laughing. He poked his head causing him to stop laughing.

"Ow" he said rubbing his forehead.

Savannah finally let out the giggles she had been holdin in "everyone needed a laugh." she said "oh and explain you and james to max" she added

"Oh yeah I forgot about that" he said nervously turning to Max. "Well ummm you know when I had a girl friend" he asked.

"Yeah" Max nodded.

"Well it's kinda like that except James is my boyfriend" he said oddly.

"But your both boys" he said next.

"I know, I know but We like each other so were going to give it a try" he said nervous. "Just make sure you get a girlfriend when your grow up" he said.

"Okay" Max said nodding still very confused but getting the main point of it.

Savannah smiled and said "Kind of like how most people dont like brussle sprouts but some does, Its a choice" she explained further seeing the look on maxs face

Max just looked at the both of them still confused.

Mark sighed patting his head "I'll explain it to you when your older" which put a pout on Max's face.

Mark caught it eating almost immediately happy at the taste. "I almost forgot about this stuff" he said smiling.

"Well now that we've eaten a breakfast what should we do until everyone wakes up" he asked looking around the damp cave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back