• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avoiding The Devil

Sarah started looking carefully and sighed, “well a hellhound is just a dead dog. It could easily be a dog.” She said as she looked over the cuts. “However, I do doubt that a normal dog attacked her.” She said as she looked at Thana.

“I know hellhound bites.” Thana said due to her scares where mainly from hellhounds.

Magnus sighed. “If a hellhound attacked lily or vice versa then someone had sent a hound.” Hebsaid.

Sarah sighed, “I wasn’t doubting. I was just saying.” She said as she looked over the cuts a bit more and sighed. “I can clean the wounds out and everything with sterile water, but beyond that there’s not much else I can do.” She said as she got up carefully.

Sarah went and grabbed a clean up kit and came back and started cleaning the wounds carefully. “Banner should be in soon to give the treatment.” She said as she cleaned the wounds.

Sarah looked at Lily, “it’s okay I know it stings.” She whispered as she looked at her and smiled softly.

Thor looked st Banner, “you sure this will work?” He asked as he wanted to know if they were certain this would work.

Thor sighed and nodded his head as he waited patiently.

Sarah looked at Banner, “go ahead.” She said as she finished cleaning the wounds.

Thana looked around. Her eyes slightly went green for a bit butbwent back to normal. Her vitals seem to slowly return to what would be considered normalz

Sarah looked at Magnus, “I am not as fragile as people seem to think I am. I gone 12 to 16 hours without eating more than a piece of granola when I work.” She said as she looked at them.

Thor chuckled a bit, “Sarah, just go eat something. You can come back after. I don’t see her moving anytime soon, not while she’s sleeping.” He said as he looked at her. “I’m not saying this because I think your this tiny little fragile thing, because you clearly aren’t, but please go eat something. Don’t run yourself ragged.” He said as he looked at her and smiled softly.

Sarah sighed as she got up from her seat, “I guess your right. She’s out like a light.” She said as she looked at Thana for a moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back