• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avoiding The Devil

“It’s winter?” Thana asked. For she had no memory of that at all.

Magnus looked at Sarah. “I think whatever he did messed with her memory.” He said.

Sarah sighed a bit. She had the right date which is very true, but the fact that she had to ask meant that the memory wasn’t all there.

“Thana, what is the name of your hellhound?’ She asked as she looked at her.

Sarah nodded her head as she looked at Magnus. “Yes a CT scan is important now because somethings happening in her brain. Thor, go get Banner.” She said as she looked at Thor.

Thor got up and went to the lab. “Hey Banner, something’s going on with Thana.”

Banner looked at him. “What?” He asked.

Thana was confused. “Where’s lily?” She asked.

“I think o know what’s she is remembering. K sent us to Kansas City to hunt a demon.” MAgnus said.

Thor sighed, “she’s having memory problems.” He admitted as he rubbed the back of his head.

Sarah looked around for Lily for a moment. “I think she went outside for a moment.” She said as she couldn’t see the dog either.

“Ya, I know... that was the case I was on a year ago.” She said as she looked at Magnus, “the one we met on.” She said smiling softly.

Sarah looked at Magnus, “alright.” She said as she got up and went to the end of the bed and pushed some buttons with her feet and got the bed rolling. “Open the door sweetie,” she said smiling.

Thor nodded his head and went outside.

Magnus did so. He didn’t know much abt this stuff.

“Where you taking me?” Thana sakd.

Banner finished some stuff uonhefore joining Thor.

Sarah smiled softly, “we’re going to take you to a big machine that’s going to show us what’s going on in your brain right now.” She said as she pushed her out of the room and down the hallway. “Magnus, go ahead and go to the main computer and turn it on and then there’s a power button on the machine.”

Thor sighed as he followed them, “anything I should know?” He asked.

Sarah nodded, “don’t summon any lightning or thunder please.” She said as she kept wheeling Thana towards the CT room.

“Most likely, probably to make her forget she ever had powers.” Sarah said as she got to the CT room. “Alright Thana wait right here.” She said as she looked at Thana.

Sarah shook her head, “nope there are no animals allowed in here. If you want to bring her to the room then that’s fine.” She said as she sighed a bit. “Alright Thana, we have to get this done and then you can see Lily.” She said smiling softly.

“Now get onto this table with your head right here.” She said pointing to the head rest.

Thana does but she is confused.

“This is rather odd. She remembered everything else you talked about didn’t she?” Banner asked Thor.

Sarah places some things next to her head to keep it in place. “Close your eyes and relax.” She said as she waited.

Thor looked at Banner and shrugged his shoulders. “Sarah was only testing her memory of her life, not conversations.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back