• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Yup, just as paranoid as Ivory too." Connor said with a smirk as Pyrite looked around. The blonde put his elbows on the table and rested his chin in his hands. "But I don't like the idea of just offering someone up as bait, even a guy as big and tough as him. Then there'd actually be getting the two together somehow." Yet I was so willing to let Rush swap with Dimitri and possibly die in his place. Connor turned his head so he could rub his eyes with his thumbs, this was beyond stressful. The worlds safety was always their priority, but New York was always the closest, but this was the first global threat they'd faced and not only that but their forces we're dwindling over the last few months. For everyone who joined up they seemed to lose someone else.

He gave Finn's cone an amusing look before reaching out his hand towards it as Cassie spoke rather cockily about her uncle, stopping his hand just in front of the cone with an open palm towards it. He might have said something had he not been trying to concentrate, he was attempting to rectify its dripping by cooling it once again. After a good thirty seconds of absolutely nothing he dropped his hand with an annoyed look. "I was sure that wou--" Upon moving his foot under the table he slipped, and realized he'd likely just coated the floor below the table in a layer of Ice.
Working as intended.

Crono said:
"Yup, just as paranoid as Ivory too." Connor said with a smirk as Pyrite looked around. The blonde put his elbows on the table and rested his chin in his hands. "But I don't like the idea of just offering someone up as bait, even a guy as big and tough as him. Then there'd actually be getting the two together somehow." Yet I was so willing to let Rush swap with Dimitri and possibly die in his place. Connor turned his head so he could rub his eyes with his thumbs, this was beyond stressful. The worlds safety was always their priority, but New York was always the closest, but this was the first global threat they'd faced and not only that but their forces we're dwindling over the last few months. For everyone who joined up they seemed to lose someone else.
He gave Finn's cone an amusing look before reaching out his hand towards it as Cassie spoke rather cockily about her uncle, stopping his hand just in front of the cone with an open palm towards it. He might have said something had he not been trying to concentrate, he was attempting to rectify its dripping by cooling it once again. After a good thirty seconds of absolutely nothing he dropped his hand with an annoyed look. "I was sure that wou--" Upon moving his foot under the table he slipped, and realized he'd likely just coated the floor below the table in a layer of Ice.
Working as intended.
Luna then propped connor up as he got up, trying to help him. She screeched, saying 'be careful, you could hurt yourself.'

Pyrite scoffed, "Cassie,trust me when I say that I know this, also trust me when I say your Dad is needed in the world for the role he serves is to important to throw away Cassie, I don't want to hurt your pride, but sometimes you have to. Death WILL DIE if you make him fight Thanos, he might put up a fight but Thanos has beaten the Pheniox! Well I mean technically only the avatar with a portion of it's power but stil which is a greater force than your father. I know him, I know of his family I even know of his sister of the same name, the sister Thanos wants to please." He brushes a piece of hair from eyes, "He's to important to just throw away, the Earth would suffer so much..." He calmed down after a few breaths and smiled sheepishly, "Sorry, I get caught up in proving my point sometimes, I tend to go WAY overboard when I feel like I'm locked in a debate."

After seeing Conner get up from the mess he made Pyrite couldn't help but snicker "Nice going there Elsa"

@Steel Zinogre

"Thankyou Luna." Connor said with a chuckle as he re-positioned himself in his seat, rolling his eyes at the nickname. "Uh huh, keep talking and I'll turn you into a human Popsicle." Connor told Pyrite with an amused smirk. Then looked at Cassie, "I'd have to agree with big mouth over there." He told her nodding his head towards Pyrite, "If something happens to your dad then the world we are fighting so hard to protect goes to chaos."

LokiofSP said:
Pyrite scoffed, "Cassie,trust me when I say that I know this, also trust me when I say your Dad is needed in the world for the role he serves is to important to throw away Cassie, I don't want to hurt your pride, but sometimes you have to. Death WILL DIE if you make him fight Thanos, he might put up a fight but Thanos has beaten the Pheniox! Well I mean technically only the avatar with a portion of it's power but stil which is a greater force than your father. I know him, I know of his family I even know of his sister of the same name, the sister Thanos wants to please." He brushes a piece of hair from eyes, "He's to important to just throw away, the Earth would suffer so much..." He calmed down after a few breaths and smiled sheepishly, "Sorry, I get caught up in proving my point sometimes, I tend to go WAY overboard when I feel like I'm locked in a debate."
After seeing Conner get up from the mess he made Pyrite couldn't help but snicker "Nice going there Elsa"

@Steel Zinogre
"Please, shmease. I could call up a few demo..." she was cut off, for she saw jett dropping a dead cow in front of the parlor, and looking around for pyrite. "what the...?" she said as she went outside with luna. Maxton was walking the streets in chinatown, where its residents were bustling and busy. "Wow, looks like these people are really busy." Ruby said as maxton rolled his eyes under his tinted helmet. "Yeah, busy fixing their homes and stuff." he said as he caught Strout helping an elderly Chinese-American couple with their apartment, with a smile. "Richie, Are you with Strout?" he asked, wanting to be sure the pair was still together. @National @LokiofSP @Crono @Reaper

(aye vey, Death is her uncle. War is her father."

Last edited by a moderator:
Pyrite chuckled at Conner, "Hey man....Let it go." He looked back at Jett in disgust and horror at the dead cow, as did many other patrons of the shop, "Why the fuck is that giant pigeon following me?!"

@Steel Zinogre @Crono

Richie looks at the old Chinese couple as he jumps off Strouts back. He opens the door for the elderly couple as he gives a death stare to Groot. "I still don't know what the definition of nice is." He picks up the comm. "Yeah I'm here." @Steel Zinogre

LokiofSP said:
Pyrite chuckled at Conner, "Hey man....Let it go." He looked back at Jett in disgust and horror at the dead cow, as did many other patrons of the shop, "Why the fuck is that giant pigeon following me?!"
@Steel Zinogre @Crono
"That is no pigeon." cassie said to pyrite as she went closer to jett, who simply stared at her. "Maybe it wanted to prove you wrong on something you said, Wanna tell me what you said to it?"

National said:
Richie looks at the old Chinese couple as he jumps off Strouts back. He opens the door for the elderly couple as he gives a death stare to Groot. "I still don't know what the definition of nice is." He picks up the comm. "Yeah I'm here." @Steel Zinogre
"I am strout." He said, saying 'I wanted to help these people, you know how i am with assisting others.' Maxton looked at richie and waved. "Over here Rich. You mind telling me why you're so disgruntled like oscar the grouch?" he asked jokingly as he walked over.

Pyrite shook his head, "Why does everyone think I actually think it's a pigeon, it's a damn insult" He yells to Cassie from his seat, "Tell it I said fuck off!"

@Steel Zinogre

LokiofSP said:
Pyrite shook his head, "Why does everyone think I actually think it's a pigeon, it's a damn insult" He yells to Cassie from his seat, "Tell it I said fuck off!"

@Steel Zinogre
She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "You obviously said something, so spit it out." she commanded as jett looked down in sadness, and kicked to corpse at Pyrite, as if to say 'here's your food, asshole.' he then slowly walked off, thinking if pyrite would be the ideal master, or if he should find someone else.

He cupped his hands, "Screw you man! Now I have to clean an entire fucking cow!" He got up and put up a hand to everyone at the table, "Sorry, need a moment." He got up and went outside, he began to push the cow down the street as people looked on in horror and disgust, police even eventually came and after about thirty minutes of talking, arrested him and had someone else take care of the cow. While in the car he sighed as he was driven away, "Man....Fuck that bird."

@Steel Zinogre @Crono @Reaper @CasualDragon

LokiofSP said:
He cupped his hands, "Screw you man! Now I have to clean an entire fucking cow!" He got up and put up a hand to everyone at the table, "Sorry, need a moment." He got up and went outside, he began to push the cow down the street as people looked on in horror and disgust, police even eventually came and after about thirty minutes of talking, arrested him and had someone else take care of the cow. While in the car he sighed as he was driven away, "Man....Fuck that bird."
@Steel Zinogre @Crono @Reaper @CasualDragon
(Damn, that escalated quickly.) Jett then flew off, and landed on a high rooftop, where he had some angry thoughts flowing in his head, but then again, he felt alone in the world, despite being one of the scariest animals out there, all he wanted, was to be loved.

InsaneKiller19 said:
( @Steel Zinogre I made Death's son and Strife's son xD
(Wait, Cousins?! Bring them in dammit!! *Ahem* excuse me.)

(Does Maxton even know who all those people are yet @National or an Avengers ear piece for that matter? xD Just gonna answer unless you had a different plan...)

Connor sat waiting for Pyrite to return, "I think he ditched. You don't think he was just gathering intel do you? I mean he was being helpful and nice...ish." The beep in his comm had him clicking it on, "Yeah, what is it Richie?"

@National

Crono said:
(Does Maxton even know who all those people are yet @National or an Avengers ear piece for that matter? xD Just gonna answer unless you had a different plan...)
Connor sat waiting for Pyrite to return, "I think he ditched. You don't think he was just gathering intel do you? I mean he was being helpful and nice...ish." The beep in his comm had him clicking it on, "Yeah, what is it Richie?"

@National
(He knows who richie, pyrite, braziel, rayne, and strout are, but has yet to meet the others.)

( Alright xD ) Corvus and Odis came into the ice-cream shop, leaving they're steeds next to the shop. They both wait in line to order, before sitting at a table away from everyone. As they were mumbling words to each other, glancing towards the group every now and then @Steel Zinogre and @Others

InsaneKiller19 said:
( Alright xD ) Corvus and Odis came into the ice-cream shop, leaving they're steeds next to the shop. They both wait in line to order, before sitting at a table away from everyone. As they were mumbling words to each other, glancing towards the group every now and then @Steel Zinogre and @Others
Cassie saw Corvus and Odis, and felt something weird about them. so she went up to them, and smiled. "Hello boys, what brings you around here?" she asked the two.

Richie hears Connor. "I have a report on Thanos. Looks like this time, he didn't come alone. (Referring to the lieutenants.) "Thanos should be coming soon. Is everyone at least a tad ready?" @InsaneKiller19 @Steel Zinogre

They both look at each other before at her, Odis then smiles cheerfully "We are new here!" Corvus gave him a look that made him shut up immediately. Corvus then looks at her, "Look all we want is for someone to help us, we just came with these group of people and a lot of other people from this island and now we don't even know where the hell we are. All we want is help.." Odis nods smiling gleefully

Rayne replies in the comm, "Ready as I will ever be....I'll ask my two friends since they don't have a comm yet. Or they probably are with the other heroes, if that's the case I'm sure they will be just fine" @National

InsaneKiller19 said:
They both look at each other before at her, Odis then smiles cheerfully "We are new here!" Corvus gave him a look that made him shut up immediately. Corvus then looks at her, "Look all we want is for someone to help us, we just came with these group of people and a lot of other people from this island and now we don't even know where the hell we are. All we want is help.." Odis nods smiling gleefully
"What is it that I can help you with?" she asked, feeling weird about the two. "Who are your parents? because something feels...... odd." she added.

"What the hell is the year of this area, where the hell are we, how the hell can we survive here, and last but not least why the hell do you want to know?" He asks, Odis buts in, "Your saying hell a lot...." Corvus shrugs, "I don't give a damn..." Odis sighs before looking at her and grins, "I'm Odis, I'm Strife's son....this is my cousin Corvus. His dad is Death, but " he whispers so Corvus doesn't hear. "He can be a real jerk when he wants to be, so just a warning.." before eating his ice cream as Corvus was eating his @Steel Zinogre

InsaneKiller19 said:
"What the hell is the year of this area, where the hell are we, how the hell can we survive here, and last but not least why the hell do you want to know?" He asks, Odis buts in, "Your saying hell a lot...." Corvus shrugs, "I don't give a damn..." Odis sighs before looking at her and grins, "I'm Odis, I'm Strife's son....this is my cousin Corvus. His dad is Death, but " he whispers so Corvus doesn't hear. "He can be a real jerk when he wants to be, so just a warning.." before eating his ice cream as Corvus was eating his @Steel Zinogre
"Nice to meet you, Cousins." she said as she summoned her blade, Chaos eater, and her abyssal armor. "I am the daughter of war. And don't worry, hell hath no fury till this bitch scorned."

Corvus nods, "Amen to that.." he mumbles. Odis smiles, "Cool!" He then summons his weapons and armor, as Corvus does the exact same thing. It was a good thing that they finished they're ice-cream before changing or it wouldn't be pretty. It was funny if one thinks about it, you have one with a dark armor to them while the other has light armor to them. It was like ying and yang was actually the two, but it would be hard to see that. Odis's armor looked like an angel itself, as inside the hood was bright that you couldn't tell if his head was there or not. And the darkness of Corvus's hood had the same affect @Steel Zinogre

InsaneKiller19 said:
Corvus nods, "Amen to that.." he mumbles. Odis smiles, "Cool!" He then summons his weapons and armor, as Corvus does the exact same thing. It was a good thing that they finished they're ice-cream before changing or it wouldn't be pretty. It was funny if one thinks about it, you have one with a dark armor to them while the other has light armor to them. It was like ying and yang was actually the two, but it would be hard to see that. Odis's armor looked like an angel itself, as inside the hood was bright that you couldn't tell if his head was there or not. And the darkness of Corvus's hood had the same affect @Steel Zinogre
"Wow, you two look amazing." she said with a smile, although her hood hid everything but her glowing eyes and her father's mark. "I bet Death and strife would be proud."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back