• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

As everyone else was leaving, Allison pulled the knife away from Perry's neck and pushed him away. "You do what you want, but I am done playing into the hands of the government. They aren't going to own me again, I promise you that." She said before slipping on her mask and began walking away. @Pyosimros

(I just noticed pro's greatly outnumbered... ;-; But we have a guy with superspeed so it's okay :D )

Joseph walked next to Perry now perfectly healed. "This is what it's like being a superhero? I believe I would prefer to stay with crime," Joseph looked around at the destruction. (Just noticed I'm gonna use him more then I thought, so I'm gonna just add an out of suit appearance...)

"You all know what's coming, right? The apocalypse? We can't afford to be fighting, but unfortunately the government started something that you don't agree with. Fine, disagree, but you need to obey. I don't want any more of my friends getting hurt, and I certainly don't want us to waste time fighting when we should be preparing. It's insanity to value the 'freedom' of twenty people over the survival of life on earth." Dimitri said, looking around the room at them all.

Clair spoke up

"I think a lot of people here are wary because of the reliance on anonymity, if the registration goes ahead, that's all out the window. Friends, family and loved ones become targets for any potential enemy I mean, I can kind of see where they are coming from when they are against it"

"Which is why... My pal Harry and I will fund all protection," Perry looked around for Harry. "Hey, he's with us right?" He asked Dimitri.

Maria gave one final shout, "IVORY, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!"

Ivory looked at Perry with a bit of disgust, but it left his face quickly, he looked back down at the unconscious Cassandra, "You understand we have to go now right?" He looked baxk up at Perry, "Don't think badly of me okay?"

He turned to Clair. "You don't need your secret identity to get out to lose family. I've lost all of mine, and it had nothing to do with secret identities. With registration our world will be unrecognizably free of crime. We will actually be safer, believe it or not. And yes, Perry. Harry couldn't join us, he's working on something."

Perry sighed. "I'll be thinking badly of myself."

Joseph laughed at the comment. "This registration of yours will not do anything! It will simply get rid of secret identities, which prisons have been doing for years! Do you ever wonder why most of us villains never have a secret identity?"

Clair looked doubtful but she crossed her arms and said nothing more. Things were tense enough already without another fight kicking off.

Taking her mug she drained it of its contents and looked thoughtful.

"How will things be safer, I just do not see it. Joseph has a point villans don't have secret identities and it does not work"

Pyosimros said:
Perry sighed. "I'll be thinking badly of myself."

Joseph laughed at the comment. "This registration of yours will not do anything! It will simply get rid of secret identities, which prisons have been doing for years! Do you ever wonder why most of us villains never have a secret identity?"
Ivory looked at Perry one last time, "Tell my parents I love them." He crashed out the window and fought through the fire. After swinging a couple of blocks he landed in an alleyway and put Cassandra down, "Can you walk?"

[QUOTE="The Dragon Rider]Clair looked doubtful but she crossed her arms and said nothing more. Things were tense enough already without another fight kicking off.
Taking her mug she drained it of its contents and looked thoughtful.

"How will things be safer, I just do not see it. Joseph has a point villans don't have secret identities and it does not work"

[/QUOTE]
In that moment Maria's voice was heard again, "OH THAT LITTLE! FINE HE'S ON MY LIST! NEXT IS CLAIR STARK, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" Bob yelped and jumped back, "She scares me."

"It won't do anything??? It will provide structure, it will make it easier to help people, it'll provide protection, the police can pool their resources with superheroes, it'll provide some form of accountability because God knows we need it." He stopped himself. "If you think the reasons villains don't work out is because a lack of secret identities, you're a damn fool. It's because they're fucking supervillans. We will be safer because we won't have random fights at stark tower or people going rouge."

"It's okay Bob... S.H.I.E.L.D. commanders are always scary," Perry walked over to Bob and patted his head.

Cassandra woke up on the floor, seeing a figure, she wasn't sure who it was so she punched the person with full force. As she came to focus she saw that it was Ivory. "Sorry!" She sprang straight up.

"Hey! Watch your language there are children here..." Perry smiled at Bob teasingly.

Pyosimros said:
"It's okay Bob... S.H.I.E.L.D. commanders are always scary," Perry walked over to Bob and patted his head.
Cassandra woke up on the floor, seeing a figure, she wasn't sure who it was so she punched the person with full force. As she came to focus she saw that it was Ivory. "Sorry!" She sprang straight up.

"Hey! Watch your language there are children here..." Perry smiled at Bob teasingly.
Bob glared at Ivory, "Screw you man!" He turned away and mumbled, "I'm not a child...' before walking to the kitchen and taking out a Gogurt, "I'm the most mature person ever..."

Ivory stumbled back at Cassandra's punch, he winced, "It's fine, it's fine." He stuck out a hand, "Come on, show me this base you have."

Clair rose to her feet and left the room, The tension was running too high, she needed to go back to her lab to work in peace and quiet for a while. closing the door behind her she gave the A.I a command to bar entry to everyone. Sitting down she pulled up schematics for her portable Shield generator. She had made great progress on it, including greater damage blocking and longer working time.

"Sure, but we can't stay on the streets," Cassandra said and she was lifted up. She walked to a nearby sewage drain and kicked it open. "You can go in first," She said gesturing to it.

Perry laughed and he turned over to Dimitri. "Wonder who's next for Maria's thing."

Allison left the room filled with the others and began radioing in to the girls. "Connor is not okay with the Act and neither is Ivory or the guy who broke us out of the armored truck."

"Good, it gives us a little more power. Get back to base and we will talk about our next move." Amelia said.

"Roger that."

"You mean that girl that's been screaming this whole time? I don't even recognize her voice, what is she doing???" Dimitri asked Perry

"It's a device I created to combat symbiotes, it generates a strong sonic attack that reaches throughout the body," Perry explained. "But I didn't get to the part where the enemy doesn't get hurt."

"Boy. Well, it's better than climbing a bell tower. Wait, then why did she call Clair? Does she have a symbiote I don't know about?"

"You know." Connor finally piped up looking at those still in the room along with the new arrivals. "If everyone had objected to the bill this would be over. They couldn't lock us all up, they still need us."

"They wouldn't lock us all up Conner??? Did you forget about not too long ago when that was their goal??"

"Maria tried to lock all superheroes, even if they registered in the Negative Zone before so no one could escape last time this happened. She might do it again."

Pyosimros said:
"Sure, but we can't stay on the streets," Cassandra said and she was lifted up. She walked to a nearby sewage drain and kicked it open. "You can go in first," She said gesturing to it.

Perry laughed and he turned over to Dimitri. "Wonder who's next for Maria's thing."
Ivory jumped into the sewers....

Maria raised her voice, "DAMMIT! SOMEONE GET ME CLAIR!"

(No clue.)

"That was...that was my fault." He said remembering six days ago, grabbing the pipe had meant to be harmless but the cops hadn't seen it that way. He shook his head gently, "Doesn't matter. You know she actually offered me the Super Soldier Serum if I signed up? Yeah, seems Shield has a version of their own. She let you guys in on that tid bit of information or we're you in the dark?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back