• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

(Probably not, writers kind of shoved the Bill away with no question but they undid things that civil war did like they revived Captain America, gave Spider-Man his secret identity back, and a bunch of other stuff)

"I thought you were already as buff and strong as ol' wing-tips," Perry said to Connor.

"Well... Harry developed the serum so.... Yea." After a few moments, his eyes became wide and he dashed out of the room.

Maniac had been listening patiently to everythjng that had been going on and Maria's constant yelling was starting to get on his nerves. "If she screams one more time" he thought

"Nope, I'm as normal as they come." He told Perry before Dimitro spoke. "I-he what!?" Connor turning his attention to Harry, with Dimitri now gone. "We really don't need squads of Super Soldiers out there." It was becoming difficult for him to keep his cool, maybe because the serum hit so close to home.

Dimitri zipped to Clair and brought her to osbourn tower. "They want to send you to the negative zone, sorry I have to go back before they get suspicious, bye!" He zipped back to his seat at the table. "Yea! Harry is a genius, man. He taught me... How did you phrase it, Hare?"

Harry smiled. "The ends justify the means."

@The Dragon Rider

Last edited by a moderator:
(My brains not working this morning.)

With so many people who had signed he should probably be counting himself lucky that they weren't trying to take him in here and now. He looked over at Joseph then at Perry. "Your also the guy who stole his body and attacked the tower. Let out on good behavior as long as you hunt down the heroes that don't sign huh?" Thinking back to his words of bringing Cassandra in.

"Ends justify the means? So what, as long as there is a peace at the end it doesn't matter how many heroes have to be killed in the process? And then it'll last until the villains continue their attacks and nothing will have changed other than less heroes to fight back."

Phoenix woke up from his little nap on the couch. "What are we talking about?" He asked as redd updates his software in the lab, and updating everything else from the internet. "The internet, what a peculiar thing." Howard said. @anyone

Clair busied herself with working on her generator. she was on the verge of something, but she could not quite get there. She tensed as she heard a bang at the door. Picking up the generator she pocketed it along with a few other items. All of a sudden she was in osbournes tower. She did not like this but it gave her the opportunity to test out her new amps. The Amps gave her telekinetic abilities when enabled. so if they worked now was a good time to test them.

Dimitri slammed his fist on the table, which left a burn mark upon contact with his hand. "Dont.. Talk to me about dead heroes. You want to keep the system we have? The system that killed so many?" He walked up to Conner and grabbed his shirt. "Conner is skipping the line to the negative zone. Lucky you."

"Dmitri, relax. You are going to burn the whole place down if you hulk out." Phoenix said as he stretched, and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Redd finishes his updates and begins to repair himself, and also lubricate his joints. @Reaper

Connor stayed calm, looking Dimitri in the eyes. "I do if it means friends won't be fighting friends. Your way isn't full proof Dimitri, it's not perfect without flaws, people will still die. Maybe even more."

Dimitri zipped away with Connor, through the portal and into the negative zone prison. "More people might die? What are you on about?" He threw Conner into a basic cell for those without superpowers. "Out there, you're promoting chaos. Chaos kills."

"I'll be in Parker Industries just... Call me if you need anything," Perry said and he grabbed his labcoat. Walking through the streets made him think about the sides, if he even chose the right one. But if he were to switch now he rebellion would reject him and his company would get invaded.

Finn watched anxiously from the sidelines as things went from bad to worse. All of a sudden Dimitri was getting in Connor's personal space and running off. Finn gasped. "DIMITRI, NO!" He fell to his knees, clentching his fists as tightly as he could, nails ripping into his skin.

"Now you've all done it." He roared. "Things didn't have to go this way! But NO. You couldn't sit and talk it out for even TEN MINUTES. WE'RE GOING TO DESTROY OURSELVES BEFORE THE FUCKING REGISTRATION ACT DOES."

Connor jumped to his feet angrily shoving his. "Chaos?! How about free will! What about you huh? Join us or we take you down." He mocked. "That sound like something the Avengers should be doing!? What would Cass think of you right now if she we're here?" What would your father think? No, he wouldn't play that card.

"I wished I lived in your fantasy land, where the free will of about twenty people is worth the well being of everyone. I'll tell you what the avengers should be doing. They should be protecting. Not gallivanting around doing whatever they please." He started to walk away but then turned back around. "And I have a good feeling Cassie would agree with me."

"And I wish your perfect world where the bill prevented it all existed. But no amount of training or coordination will stop death!" Connor watched Dimitri walk away angrily from his cell. "No, she'd find a way to stop this. Turning against each other...is it worth it? Leading the manhunt for those your supposed to call your comrades...your friends!?"

(Be back in a bit.)

(Oh, things are getting spicy!)

Bob looked around widely, "Where did the leader just go?" He put back on his helmet, "DAMMIT, I TOOK OUT THE OTHER GUYS TO STOP THINGS LIKE THIS FROM HAPPENING!" He ran out the door to see if he could catch up....Bob's not the brightest

"Test number 41," One of the scientists yawned and he pressed the start up button. "Hey! My favorite lab guys how are you doing?" Perry walked in on them. Half of them were in deep sleep and the other half looked like they were. Though they had the right to, Perry did overwork them ever since he took his body back. The same scientist looked over at Perry. "Mr. Parker, creating a supercomputer to process someone as faster then Dimitri runs in near impossible. It'll take far more time and funding," He explained and Perry looked at him with a surprised look. He already spent half of the company's funding on this project. "Then... That's what I'll give..." He said cautiously.

Little to Perry's knowledge, their was a woman standing in his office awaiting his return. She walked around the room and looked at some of his things. She wore a white combat suit with a dark green military poncho over it. She set a vase on his tables withe 5 white flowers in it...

@Pyosimros

"Sir, there's a woman waiting for you in your office," Robo-Alfred said and he rolled away. "Wait. I have an offi-," Perry looked to his left. Apparently he did. Joseph still did some things that Perry didn't know of. "I do have an office... Cool," He grinned and he walked in. "Hi! Do you need anything?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back