Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Crono said:
So, this is awkward. Basically we already had a Black Bolt kid, one who has played a large part of our canon to the point he can't be really wiped out, nor would we want to anyways and he died pre time-skip. But if your really adamant about making a Black-bolt kid we can ask his permission for a sibling.
Not that I know of, I haven't gotten to look at it yet. Doing a million things at once is all, haha. :3
I was worried for a sec. Sorry for bugging you about it.

Crenando said:
I was worried for a sec. Sorry for bugging you about it.
No biggy! And your not bugging, answering question's is part of the job. Plus I get it that you thought something might be wrong and that's why you weren't getting accepted. :]

Crono said:
No biggy! And your not bugging, answering question's is part of the job. Plus I get it that you thought something might be wrong and that's why you weren't getting accepted. :]
Changed her to Amy Hall, daughter of Graviton.

theManCalledSting said:
scotthallwcw_original.jpg

"Ay yo...I'm Graviton's brother-in-law."

theManCalledSting said:
All set then.

Tinsy question though, are you okay with having her having a sibling or naw? It's totally fine if it's a no I just have to ask because...I
may have a child of Graviton that I made but never brought into the Rp though. And honestly I might not ever, but just thought I'd ask ahead of time just in case. xD

Crono said:
All set then.

Tinsy question though, are you okay with having her having a sibling or naw? It's totally fine if it's a no I just have to ask because...I
may have a child of Graviton that I made but never brought into the Rp though. And honestly I might not ever, but just thought I'd ask ahead of time just in case. xD
I am cool with that... but just give me a good jumping on point in the RP

@LucianGrey7971 It's all about the game.

And how you play it.

That song wasn't a cover of the Motorhead version, but it had HHH in the video for some reason, so that's justification enough.

Crenando said:
@LucianGrey7971 It's all about the game.
And how you play it.

That song wasn't a cover of the Motorhead version, but it had HHH in the video for some reason, so that's justification enough.
It's all about the game and if you could game!

Who's gonna play the game?

TRIPLE H WILL PLAY IT!

Uhhh...

UUUUUUHHHHHHH!!!!

Problem's that the Thunderbolts haven't been introduced yet. Unless you already made em', then nevermind. I think a few others and I were like, "YAH LET'S DO 'DIS" and then we never did it.

BUT!!! But but but... But... if it isn't created our characters could create it I guess?

Pyosimros said:
Uhhh...
UUUUUUHHHHHHH!!!!

Problem's that the Thunderbolts haven't been introduced yet. Unless you already made em', then nevermind. I think a few others and I were like, "YAH LET'S DO 'DIS" and then we never did it.

BUT!!! But but but... But... if it isn't created our characters could create it I guess?
Rosalind: "Then with Cassandra and I! OUR JUSTICE WILL BE LIKE LIGHTNING!"

theManCalledSting said:
I am cool with that... but just give me a good jumping on point in the RP
Well other than what I said before...I dunno. With this quick revival most will reset after the 24 hour time-skip so I mean.

theManCalledSting said:
Any actual heroic kids of Super Villains in this RP? @Crono
and if there's a good jumping on point.
Like I said just check the list in the Overview tab. xD I can't keep up with everyone and there's no way to know how many of them will be returning. Only one I can think of off the bat is Alex Barnes but that's because I'm biased. Pffff.

Pyosimros said:
But Cassandra has always been a good guy hasn't she? :o

Not really reformed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Crono said:
But Cassandra has always been a good guy hasn't she? :o

Not really reformed?
Tru, tru. Though she'd likely join the Thunderbolts 'cuz her dad did for a short time, and so she can keep an eye on them

@TheMADQ @Barbas

Your both missing a little something.

Hint: Read the rules.

And Mad your picture for Dex isn't working, at least not for me. Just thought I'd let you know, won't stop you from being accepted though. :P

Also are you still going to use Jacob or should I just delete him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back