Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
After five billion years sitting in the harsh confinement of my room, I finished updating all my CSs

giphy.gif

So it appears that the person I was rping with is most likely not coming back. Since I'm not home anyways I'll give him until tomorrow and I'll find a way to jump back in :D

I feel bad for not posting anything yet . Ihave been buisy I do hope to post tomorrow.....well later today that is

So I'm finally back (For good this time, got the phone and everything) so Ima reply, but before I do, I wanted to know if it was okay to walk in on Jack, Conner and them, just so I wasn't rewd :P

I'd suppose why not, but that's just me. You could also run into Raikou's characters or Fury's kid in the tower I think. :x

Crono said:
I'd suppose why not, but that's just me. You could also run into Raikou's characters or Fury's kid in the tower I think. :x
Aight, just wanted to check because there seemed to be a Jack reunion and I wanted to do that :P

Alright, now I just need to check where Ivory was last...

theManCalledSting said:
Still waiting for a good opening @Crono
Rosalind: "Salutations, Everyone! I am Rosalind Zemo! Daughter of Baron Zemo and unlike my father... I fancy myself as a Hero!"
I don't know what you want from me. xD

theManCalledSting said:
just tell me what's happening right now in the rp
Dunno about everywhere else but Jordan caused a small ruckus so Nikki called Connor who showed up to find Jack, Tanya, Allison, and Jordan outside the tower with some of Raikou's characters who went into the tower. Now those five are currently talking as some haven't seen each other in over a year.

Crono said:
Dunno about everywhere else but Jordan caused a small ruckus so Nikki called Connor who showed up to find Jack, Tanya, Allison, and Jordan outside the tower with some of Raikou's characters who went into the tower. Now those five are currently talking as some haven't seen each other in over a year.
So where can I jump in?

Aight I'm jumping into the Jack, Connor n' crew group with Perry.

Fite me

theManCalledSting said:
So where can I jump in?
Ehhh... You could do an @.anyone post, or you could join up with a current group

Pyosimros said:
Aight I'm jumping into the Jack, Connor n' crew group with Perry.
Fite me

Ehhh... You could do an @.anyone post, or you could join up with a current group
Then I shall wait for Cassie then... as I have already posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back