Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Crono said:
And Mad your picture for Dex isn't working, at least not for me. Just thought I'd let you know, won't stop you from being accepted though. :P
Also are you still going to use Jacob or should I just delete him?
I can't see Dex's pic either.

Let me set the scene, I wake up and have a bit of a lay in (because I deserve it, don't judge me) and remember this has become active again... and there's a notification!

"Oh, there's been some posts, let me see..."

girl-getting-hit-by-wave-o.gif

basically I'm bored/dramatic and there were a lot of posts

Hello to all you people I don't know yet! (^U^)

Crono said:
Your both missing a little something.

Hint: Read the rules.

And Mad your picture for Dex isn't working, at least not for me. Just thought I'd let you know, won't stop you from being accepted though. :P

Also are you still going to use Jacob or should I just delete him?
oh duh xD fixed both problems. Also yes I will be using Jacob do I need to repost his character sheet? (Probably just not as much as the others. Unless someone wants to pay for his survives as a mercenary xD )

TheMADQ said:
oh duh xD fixed both problems. Also yes I will be using Jacob do I need to repost his character sheet? (Probably just not as much as the others. Unless someone wants to pay for his survives as a mercenary xD )
Nope, your good. I just wanted to be sure you still wanted him. :P

Crenando said:
Can I have a recap?
I'll post this little summary of what I remembered.

I'm likely the wrong person to ask, especially for specifics...but Terry Stark was captured and Agustus Von Doom was being...Augustus ...and Cassie Stark and Hrunting went off to save Terry. Cassie had left Azazel in charge of the Avengers after she left. That's kind of the...right now sort of thing.

Overall summary is that this Rp is two years after the end of the last Rp. The Avengers had been disassembled for the last year or year and a half. The beginning of this reboot was essentially the reboot of the team that Cassie put into action.

If you'd like a summary of what went down in the original well...that's quite literally impossible considering we got through hundreds of pages. (I can't remember when we stopped. But I can link you to the Rp if you want to be hardcore and read it. xD )

Crono said:
I'll post this little summary of what I remembered.
I'm likely the wrong person to ask, especially for specifics...but Terry Stark was captured and Agustus Von Doom was being...Augustus ...and Cassie Stark and Hrunting went off to save Terry. Cassie had left Azazel in charge of the Avengers after she left. That's kind of the...right now sort of thing.

Overall summary is that this Rp is two years after the end of the last Rp. The Avengers had been disassembled for the last year or year and a half. The beginning of this reboot was essentially the reboot of the team that Cassie put into action.

If you'd like a summary of what went down in the original well...that's quite literally impossible considering we got through hundreds of pages. (I can't remember when we stopped. But I can link you to the Rp if you want to be hardcore and read it. xD )
who's that guy who's the son of death?

theManCalledSting said:
@Crono I ask who the son of Death is since he's too OP
I'm confused by the question. Your asking who Azazel is? I mean you could look at the CS's to find him or the Overview tab which does list the characters with the Rper beside them. :P

Crono said:
I'm confused by the question. Your asking who Azazel is? I mean you could look at the CS's to find him or the Overview tab which does list the characters with the Rper beside them. :P
The Oblivion guy.

Crono said:
Name: natsuki katsuchia

This guy... I'm wondering how the hell did he get in

@Crono this dude.

ayumukatsuchia said:
RDJ
Name: natsuki katsuchia

Parents:

Mother- death

Dad- deadpool

Alias: "the oblivion" due to his control over all forms of destruction

Appearance(pic):
image-jpeg.251529

Child of death form aka reaper form: View attachment 252108

Personality:

Natsuki's personality isn't really something that can be described by one word. With him being such an outgoing person it is very hard for anyone to ever really "define" him. He's the type of person who when meeting a new person or a total stranger; treats them as if he's known them all his life or as if they were family. As nice and kind as Natsuki is, many people look at him and see someone who couldn't kill a butterfly. However to those who have witnessed Natsuki in action in the past or on a mission are fully aware of what he's capable of. Which is why many people try not to make him mad, well those who know him at least, because of his really short temper. Especially when people make fun of his height because he's so tall, which tends to throw him over the edge every time. His outgoing personality is a great guide for how intelligent Natsuki actually is. When it comes to things like political matters or something urgent Natsuki's personality tends to shift from the immature person that he is - to a empathetic man with only the best intentions for those around him.

Powers: nether manipulation

User can create, shape and manipulate Nether, the "Chthonian Element" that flows through the realms of the living, and the Dead. Nether is most known as the substance that makes up the Underworld, a subterranean dimension where all souls go when they pass on. Nether is very similar to Aether “the Celestial Element” in that is from a Plane that exists between the planes of both matter, and energy. However, although it can partake in the nature of either substances, Nether is neither of these things.

Despite being often considered "Death-Force" Nether is more than the source of what drains life away from living things, it is the destructive aspect of reality, the source and very concept of entropy and destruction, disasters and all degeneration in matter, energy and concepts. It is the power that makes possible and ensures severing the soul's connection to their mortal body, so they can pass onto the after life. It is also the power that summons and controls the souls of the deceased. Users of this power acknowledge that Nether exists in Elemental, Cosmic, and Spiritual forces. Nether exists in the cosmos as sort of a gateway between the land of the Living and the Dead, stretching out to anywhere where death has potential to occur.

Like Aether, Nether is a Spiritual Element, which means it cannot be perceived by any physical sense. The only way Nether can be seen is if it were mixed with an Element of the Physical Realm (Most often Darkness, Fire, or Earth).

[*]Dark Energy Manipulation: Manipulate powerful and destructive forces of dark energy.

[*]Darkness Manipulation: Control the darkness of the Nether Realm.

[*]Necromancy:

The user's magical abilities revolve around manipulating the dead, death, the life-force and/or souls for good (i.e., resurrecting the dead), evil (in various ways) or neither. Users can also use communicate with the deceased – either by summoning their spirit as an apparition or raising them bodily – for the purpose of divination, imparting the means to foretell future events or discover hidden knowledge.

Many practitioners find a way to cheat death one way or another, whether by becoming some form of undead creature or by bypassing their own ability to die.

Weapons:

deaths scythe- View attachment 252330 a gift from his mother.

Several elemental snipers- View attachment 252331 used for only assassination missions and covering someone to safety.

Hero or villain:chaotic neutral

Weaknesses:Natsuki using his powers can drive him to insanity due to its big pull to his sanity, it makes him hear voices from people that aren't there and see things Nobody else could see. This would also make him see everyone as a enemy so nobody would be safe. Also due to him being chaotic neutral he tends to not let people live and he also tends to kill innocent civilians when he's in the mood to or seeking attention.

being a nether born being he's weak to ather and holy magic and pretty much all bible scripts, his vision can get blurry when he is losing to much power and he can't eat normal food or get into churches and other places involved with holyness. He is mostly weak to angels and demigods who has almost killed him many times.

Favorite pass-time: hanging with friends or training

Favorite song: ghost by Hollywood undead

Ohh~

Gotcha, I went digging and found it. xD

He was a lot stronger at one point, was asked to remove things and whatnot. I forgot the process, but if you have problems with people getting in and too OP those complaints go straight to the inbox of @Pyosimros and @Archon <3 That's their department.

Man, that CS was like reading through a Goku fanfiction. It was much worse, I cut it down to what it it now with my warning that I'd be keeping a very close eye on how the character plays.

If it was up to me, several people would be shot in the face wit the nerf-cannon right now. :3

Archon said:
Man, that CS was like reading through a Goku fanfiction. It was much worse, I cut it down to what it it now with my warning that I'd be keeping a very close eye on how the character plays.
If it was up to me, several people would be shot in the face wit the nerf-cannon right now. :3
If it was up to me... I would have not let the character in for the Name alone... since... He's suppose to be WADE WILSON'S son

theManCalledSting said:
If it was up to me... I would have not let the character in for the Name alone... since... He's suppose to be WADE WILSON'S son
Unfortunately, it's not up to you. I regulate power levels, not names! (<3)

Leave your complaints in the @Crono mailbox, that's his department. xD

Archon said:
Unfortunately, it's not up to you. I regulate power levels, not names! (<3)
Leave your complaints in the @Crono mailbox, that's his department. xD
Pffft.

Can you not use my own phrases against me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back