Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Any takers for the Hand? Especially open to those who's parents were involved with the Hand. Not necessarily join but to interact since I think everyone is up to their own thing at the moment.

@The Regal Rper I remember you were interested

theManCalledSting said:
Whose kid?
The child of...

edWylV.gif

theManCalledSting said:
@Crono Am I added to the Overview list yet?
You'll get added whenever I get around to fixing it up...and it would have been faster to look than actually ask you know. xD

theManCalledSting said:
So how can I join in?
Er. Kinda however you'd like. Though at the start of this reboot the Avengers had sort of a recruitment re-assembling thing happening, so if you could use that if you wanted.

theManCalledSting said:
Aimi must really hate having the Watcher as her neighbor.
@Crono
So, this is awkward. Basically we already had a Black Bolt kid, one who has played a large part of our canon to the point he can't be really wiped out, nor would we want to anyways and he died pre time-skip. But if your really adamant about making a Black-bolt kid we can ask his permission for a sibling.

Crenando said:
Is there something wrong with my character sheet?
Not that I know of, I haven't gotten to look at it yet. Doing a million things at once is all, haha. :3

Crono said:
So, this is awkward. Basically we already had a Black Bolt kid, one who has played a large part of our canon to the point he can't be really wiped out, nor would we want to anyways and he died pre time-skip. But if your really adamant about making a Black-bolt kid we can ask his permission for a sibling.
I can fix that then...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back