Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
theManCalledSting said:
You've been here longer... what can I do?
WELL LET ME GUIDE YOU THROUGH OUR FACILITIES!!! *80s music plays*

I kid, I kid. I dunno myself, even if you weren't asking me :P

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username=""The Unamed Beast" data-cite=""The Unamed Beast" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="191712" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Then u need a like from Group B</div></blockquote>

<p>

Or one of em' yummy hype cookies! (*U*)</p>

Pyosimros said:
Or one of em' yummy hype cookies! (*U*)
I recieved the like from Crono it says Archon hasn't been on in two weeks, so the work of reading through everyone's CS and eating hype cookies is yours

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]I recieved the like from Crono it says Archon hasn't been on in two weeks, so the work of reading through everyone's CS and eating hype cookies is yours

[/QUOTE]
But no pressure!

Or the full pressure of a hydrogen bomb...you know, whichever.

theManCalledSting said:
Any fellow Heroic children of Supervillains here? or am I the only one?

I'm sure there are more, though it's hard to say how many or who since some might not return to the Rp. There is a list on the overview tab.

A list that may ore may not need updating...;-;

[QUOTE="The Unamed Beast]Lol.
Do not forget Mine is Bi.

You have a chance

[/QUOTE]
Show me, never mind... saw her... She the child of a Super Villain?

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
@sitanomoto[/URL] Hello again, new profile lol)

Powers:

-Electricity

-Super speed

-Cybernetic enhancements(Only her eyes and hearing)

-Can transfer her body (and clothing) through electrical circuts and into mainframes.

-Can be like a Cortana (like being on a Comm device or be a hologram)

(... but here is some backstory)

After taking an involuntary bath in energy fluid from a robotics factory faulty bridge, Celia's body became fused with the broken robotic parts from the robot that fell with her. After she was fished out, the robot was not found. It was presumed it was eroded quickly in the solvant. As she was rushed to the ambulance, she awoke and instantly shot up out of the gurny. She soon returned to her home where her father was an electronics engineer at that same company. With his help, she designed her suit that glows red as it touches her body. This suit helps her control her powers more efficiently.

Weapons:

Cell Bow- Black bow and arrow set. While held by Celia, it lights up bright blue and is charged by electricity.[/CENTER]

sci_fi_bow___arc_sci_fi___oc_by_etrelley-d9874lq.png

Weaknesses:

It does not happen often, but she sometimes "Glitches" where she messes something up that could be important or shocks the wrong thing. Sometimes she shocks herself.

Favorite Passtimes:

Coding, programming, Bow and Arrow

Favorite Song:

@Crono

RDJ
There we go!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back