Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Going into hibernation for the weekend after a week at work

(but seriously guys, this 9-5 thing is new to me so sorry I'm bad at replying at the moment, it's taking me a little while to get into the swing of it!)

I was told to stop my arc for the next one since it was pretty long. I can begin the massive invasion and give a fight scene if needs be

That's something that would require a lot of active people, something we don't have currently

Also how many times is Augustus going to take over the world ? This has to be like the 3rd time.

We're still figuring out details and etc.

I'm not sure when we'll be done with planning, though hopefully it'll be done in the near future.

EDIT: This is for the arc that's going to come soon. >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Pyosimros said:
We're still figuring out details and etc.
I'm not sure when we'll be done with planning, though hopefully it'll be done in the near future.

EDIT: This is for the arc that's going to come soon. >.>
Oh? But Cassandra's in an interview with the rest of the Thunderbolts

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]That's something that would require a lot of active people, something we don't have currently
Also how many times is Augustus going to take over the world ? This has to be like the 3rd time.

[/QUOTE]
First RP - 1 time (He wanted to kill a Celestial, was turned into a Penguin)

Second - 1 time (Still going on)

Guys.... I hate to say this, but I am leaving the RP. With my move to Texas, and trying to get established. I just do not have the time to post like I used to. On top of that, notifications fail me all the time, and I am so far behind. Well.... This is goodbye. It was fun while it lasted. @sitanomoto @everyoneelse

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]Guys.... I hate to say this, but I am leaving the RP. With my move to Texas, and trying to get established. I just do not have the time to post like I used to. On top of that, notifications fail me all the time, and I am so far behind. Well.... This is goodbye. It was fun while it lasted.

[/QUOTE]
Sad to see you go. Scared to see what happens when Sitan comes back and finds out..oj

It's five in the morning and I would really kill for some dessert. Unfortunately all I have left is Twizzlers and Fireball, one of which I'm sick of and the other of which will get me unnecessarily shit faced...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back